Short Author's Note

Hey everyone, I really hope you continue to support and read my story. I also want to thank those that continue reading and keeping up with Stephanie's crazy freshmen year and life at home. 

I'm so sorry if I go MIA all of a sudden and go almost a week without updating but I, like every writer on this app, have a personal life and obligations to attend. 

I know that I shouldn't start an account and create stories if I won't be consistent because I know how it feels to be hooked on a story and find out it hasn't been updated in a while and know there's a chance they won't be updated at all. 

I try my best to stay consistent and personally I think updating multiple times a month and sometimes twice a day is pretty good but I know how it feels to want more updates. 

I know I hardly get 3 views on my story, and I can't see who views them so I can't give you shoutouts I sorry. But I'm trying my best to keep those 3 views happy and satisfied. 

Also, I recently joined @The_ruby-awards  please go and support every participant and judge, they have personal things to do and still take the time to judge so many books and categories so please also take the time to look for one that you might be interested in and read that story, support those writers because they put their
soul and imagination into these stories. 

Ok so I'll keep this short and end here, please continue to read and enjoy and support :))

Please share this story with your friends and followers. 

BYEEEE LOVES 

WITH LOVEEEE, 

                  CloudySky06