6. What's Going On?

STEPHANIE'S POV

"I really can't believe you haven't dumped his ass, if he wasn't your boyfriend I would beat him up already," Alex said as he drove us to school, our punishment was over a week ago and he finally got his car keys back.

"I get that you guys still have hard feelings but I love him." I said with a sincere voice, my brothers don't understand how I feel.

"Look Steph, we get it, he's your boyfriend, you like him-love is a completely different thing and he's your first boyfriend so I doubt you know what love is- but he's an asshole. He got the whole team fighting over a stupid argument." said Darren while he was quickly putting on his shoes before we got to school.

The whole ride was all about them scolding me for staying with Logan, it probably is because he's my first boyfriend but that doesn't matter to me, I know myself and I wouldn't be with someone just because they're my first. When we finally got to school I noticed Jayden talking to Tina, they would make a great couple if Jay had the guts to tell her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The school days went so slow, specially during my English class, I literally fell asleep. My teacher is an ass though, he didn't have to expose me the way he did. 

"Stephanie wake up. This is high school not preschool and we don't do naps, but seeing your grades it might be best for you to return to elementary." I instantly turned red, but not from embarrassment, it was anger. 

"Sir, with all respect, I wouldn't feel the need to sleep if you only taught something interesting. Let's be honest, do we really need to learn about all this?" I said knowing damn well we did because we actually need English classes. But my main goal was to get a reaction out of him. 

"Well since you apparently know all about English and my class is boring, I suggest you write a referral pass with all the proper grammar and punctuation, have me sign it, and you can start your journey to the discipline office." Mr. Stearns said with such a calm voice. That only pissed me off even more. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I went to discipline, they had me there a good two class periods making me write a 2 page apology letter towards Mr. Sterns, I didn't write him anything cause while I was 'thinking' what to write the almost 2 hours went by in a flash and it was lunch time.

"Oh wow can you look at that, I guess I'll have to write this another day, bye everyone," I said as I packed my stuff and waved at the other kids that were there. I was finally freed from the prison cell and went to get my prison food. 

I quickly found the table I always eat at and placed my stuff down waiting for everyone, at first I saw Cassie, then Darren, and slowly everyone was sitting at our table. There was still a bit of tension but with the Sunset Game coming up, the athletes of the group were discussing game strategies. 

To be honest I zoned them all out, I was busy thinking of the dance outfits we were going to wear for the game. We had been practicing hard after school and mixing music and all, that we had forgotten about the outfits.

I glanced up at Kristy and Cassie and heard them mention the mall, me being me thought they were planning an outing. "You guys are so cute tryna go to the mall together, without me. A little fake friends moment," I joked.

"haha, na I was just telling Kristina that Alex and I were going to the mall tomorrow to gather a few stuff for the activities that ASB was planning for the Sunset Game and she asked if she could come with us." Cassie said with laughter in her voice,"I'm not trying to steal your best friend, so girl chill."