3. Disaster at the Party Pt. 2

STEPHANIE'S POV

I won't lie and say it didn't hurt seeing him technically dry humping the girl, I was really going to go up to them when I suddenly thought of a plan. 

I went into the kitchen and looked for Zack, a football player, he was good friends with Darren and I wouldn't want to ruin that since he's a nice guy, which is why I talked to my brothers first.

Flashback

I found my brothers next to each other while Jayden was dancing with some girl. As soon as I finished talking they looked pretty mad. 

"I can go talk to him if you want, or I might just not say anything and do something instead." Darren said as he glared angrily at the dance floor looking for Logan. 

"There's no need, I want to get him back for how he's been acting. Let me do it on my own, but my plan involves Zack, I want him to dance with me to make Logan jealous." I said looking at their expressions. 

"Why can't you dance with Jayden?" Alex asked. 

"Babe, let her do what she wants, it's not like you aren't going to step in the moment you see something you don't like." said Cassie, she actually surprised me. I think if she's dating my brother than I should do something to bond with her. But that has to wait.

"Fine, just don't go overboard ok sis," both my brothers said as they continued to look after their girlfriends. Whom were dancing some girls.

END OF FLASHBACK

As soon as I found Zack I told him my plan.

"Sorry princess, but Logan's my mate, I can't do him like that. What he's doing is wrong but I don't want to be in the middle." he said, and I mean I understand so I don't want to try and convince him.

I said bye and began to make way towards my brothers when I was suddenly pushed into someone.

"I'm so so-" I said as he too was apologizing. I was still in his arms when I realized who it was. Jake Woodrow, West High's quarterback, I was about to pull away when I felt someone else grab my arm roughly pulling me away from Jake.

"Hey watch out with the girl, has no one taught you how to treat ladies?" I heard Jake say, I quickly looked up to see a crowd gathering around us. I looked at who pulled me and I realized it was Logan.

"What were you doing with my girlfriend." Logan said 

"We accidentally bumped into each other that's all, I didn't know she was your girl." Jake said.

"Sure, then why were your arms around her? Were you tryna get at her because she looks easy to you?" Logan said with a harsh tone.

"Logan that's enough let go," I said embarrassed as I was trying my best to get out of his grip because he was holding me too tight, "you're hurting me."

"Logan buddy, let go of Steph's hand." I heard Jayden's voice, I think someone might of gone get them cause I quickly noticed Darren and Alex right by his side.

"Don't get in it Jayden, this is between this idiot, me, and my girlfriend." Logan said emphasizing the 'my' in his sentence.

"Yea but she is our sister." Alex said as he stepped closer to us.

"Logan, let go, you said it earlier, you are single for the night that means that I am also single! Let go you're hurting me." I said a little louder hoping he could understand and come to his senses. 

If he didn't stop now then things will end wrong between him and my brothers.

"And because you're single for the night you're gonna hoe around, and with the enemy? Ha, didn't know little Stephy was like that," Logan said, I knew he was under the influence but his words still hurt me.

"Yo dude, I don't even know her but respect her, if she really is your girl friend then treat her right or solve your problems in private." said Jake as he turned around.

Logan pulled me away from the circle and took me away towards the bedrooms, not gonna lie I was a bit scared, I saw a side of Logan that I had never seen before. 

"Babe, I'm sorry, I don't know what happened to me but you know how much I hate those West High kids and you go befriending the worst of them all." Logan said, and with that he walked away leaving me confused, it started off as an apology but he somehow put all the blame on me.

When I finally found him he was in the kitchen drinking with his buddies acting like nothing happened, "I swear I was super close to beating up your boyfriend." said Jayden as he wrapped his arms around me in a hug. 

"I know I was actually a bit scared for him, you and my brothers were ready to fight him, but don't worry I'll talk to him tomorrow when he sobers up." I said trying to ease Jayden a bit when I looked towards Logan, he was glaring at me and Jayden. 

He has been acting really immature today like he knows Jayden and I have always been like this, I don't get why he is suddenly getting jealous of him. 

"Jay, Imma go look for the girls for our usual dance," I said as I released myself from his grasp and moved towards the dance floor while I was only able to hear him say he'll get my brothers to see us.

As us girls finished our routine, we all pulled someone to the dance floor to open up the floor, I went to get Logan but he was busy talking with the girl he was dry humping earlier so I went to get Jayden.

As soon as we started dancing our bodies got in sync, this usually happened between Jayden and I, we were best friends after all. An upbeat song popped up and we instantly started dancing closer to one another but neither us nor my brothers thought anything of it, but of course my boyfriend did. 

Logan came out of nowhere, again, pulled me away and punched Jayden. Next thing you know my brothers get in the fight, some random boys get in the fight, Jake is suddenly pulling Jayden up from the floor and punching a guy that was about to hit Alex. 

Cassie and Kristina were trying to pull me away from the middle of the mess. After what seemed like forever, Mike, the owner of the house, came out with his own friends kicking everyone out, they're known as the SFCrew. Once Mike gets angry and him and his friends join a fight, it is literally over for those involved, they didn't go to East nor West High, they were from North High school . 

Cassie and Kristina got their boyfriends, aka my brothers, out of the party into Alex's car as I saw Logan running on his own towards his car and zooming out of the neighborhood. Despite the girls telling me to get in the car, I had to go back for Jayden, I found him trying to lift up Jake to get him out of the house while the SFCrew were fighting for those who tried to stand up to them. 

I quickly helped Jay bring Jake into the car as we got in the backseat tryna make us fit, before we managed to leave, I felt someone hold my arm, when I turned around I saw a really cute guy.

"Hey I'm Aston, Jake's friend, do you mind if I follow you? I don't really know our way around this neighborhood." he said as I quickly said yes and we both got into our respective cars and headed towards my house.

Logan is such a fhbcsjyfb I can't.  What do you think about Jayden and Stephanie's dancing? Do you think Logan had the right to get angry.