14. Revenge Never Felt So Good

STEPHANIE'S POV

Everyone's attention was on me now. I knew that with my family knowing Logan did something to me then there was no use in lying, yet I couldn't bring myself to tell them the truth. 

"Damn it Stephanie, say something. What did that bastard do to you." Alex said with anger.

"Son please mind your language, now Steph tell me what did that stupid son of a bi-" 

"Ok Steph tell us before your father and brothers go on a mad hunt." my mother said interrupting my dad's colorful words.

....

After I told them everything and showed them Logan's messages they were silent, my mom only held on to me while I cried, I don't even know why I'm crying. Kristina had a worse fate than me, so why was I crying?

My dad had left a few minutes ago into his study room and closed the door, as soon as his door was shut we heard the sound of furniture being thrown and a few glass breaking, this only made me cry even more. 

Mom stood up and went into his office to try to calm him down. Darren and Alex just stared at me, their eyes had a glossy shine. I have no clue what could be going on in their minds, that is until Alex decided to speak up.

"I'm going to kill him." and with that he walked out of the house and straight towards his car.

I started to panic and Darren went to call my dad, who ran outside along with Darren trying to follow his path. 

...

2 hours and a tears later my dad and brothers walked through the front door screaming at each other.

"Why should you care about someone like him, you shouldn't of stopped me." Alex came in first.

"And let you get arrested, don't be stupid bro" Darren said following him.

"Enough. I will deal with what that boy after what he tried doing to your sister but enough is enough from both of you. I better not hear that either one of you tried to play Avengers and get in trouble." my dad said with a demanding voice as he closed the door.

Dad did as said and so did my brother. The following day my parents went to talk to Mr. Winchers, the school principal, and that very same day Logan was suspended from school and from playing any sports during the year.

....

It's been 3 weeks since everything and Logan comes back today, my new siblings are moving in tomorrow and I can't prepare myself to seeing Logan. 

Kristina and Darren hate his guts, I hate his guts, everyone in my family hates his guts. 

I heard from Darren that the moment the football team found out about what he did, they all went to pay him a visit. Apparently they cleaned out his locker and his threw out all of Logan's remaining stuff. They all see me as a sister and I was close to most of them so that really touched my heart. 

Cassie was furious when she saw Logan walk in through the cafeteria doors and heading towards us. 

"Hey babe, long time no see." He said as he forced his way between Chris and I while the whole table became awkward.

"Logan, you better start leaving." one of the football members said as they all shared the same facial expression. 

"Why should I? I'm perfectly fine right here, sitting with my gorgeous girlfriend and teammates." Logan continued to speak as if nothing had happened but it was something that couldn't be forgiven.

I stood up on my own to throw out my trash and find a better spot to sit at before I felt a strong grip on my arm. 

"Babe, they're going to think I did something to you, just stay here." 

I really couldn't believe him, why was he so focused on putting up an image when everyone knew.

"Let go of her arm Logan, you guys are no longer dating, you are no longer a mate, and you are no longer welcomed here with us." Chris said as he freed my wrist from Logan's grip.

My brothers and Jayden weren't here yet, it was only my best friends,Chris, and the football team and I was starting to get frustrated with the situation and I felt like I would explode in any given moment.

Logan just laughed at Chris' comment, "Dude chill, anyone would think you're tryna get in her pants. Besides, you can't decide that. Sorry bro but you're coming off as desperate." 

A circle started to form around us as the situation became more serious. Chris brought up the rape and potential rape that he did without thinking about the words he spoke or the feelings he would hurt. Kristina just flinched at the mention of the events from 3 weeks ago. 

I just stared and listened to the words that Chris was speaking absentmindedly and that angered me, Logan then said something that worsened everything. 

"I did none of that, Stephy here wanted to be naughty that day and decided to jump my bones and since I didn't let her she got upset. Kristina has always been jealous of her and decided she was tired of Darren and came to me. If you ask me, it seemed like she enjoyed it. As a matter of fact, Cassie looked as if she wanted to join in on us" 

My heart broke the moment I saw Kristina drop a tear, Cassie was about to say something when I punched Logan. Everything he said was too much, blaming us for his idiotic actions. Not only did I punch him, but I also spoke my mind.

"You're disgusting. Don't you dare speak about my friends and me like that. I don't care with how many hoes you slept with but don't you dare think that you can speak about us like that ever again." 

"Babe, you're so naive almost dumb. Thinking you can control the way I act and do stuff. If they want me then why should I deprive them from my body? And lets be honest, you're so conservative like as if you could keep your virginity forever. I had to look elsewhere for what you didn't give me. And keep this in mind, anyone would only go out with you to fuck, you surely knew that right? I mean why else would they like you if it isn't for your body."

Yes ladies and gentlemen, you guessed it. I, once again, punched Logan. Not only that but I slapped, kicked and threw stuff at him. 

And I finally got pulled away from him, I was taken to the infirmary by Cassie cause my knuckles busted from the 2 punches to Logan's face. I probably didn't do much damage to him but hitting him felt so good. 

Way to go Stephanie! How are you liking the story so far?