Chapter 39: City lights

Kara's POV

(A few days later, about 3 days before Christmas!)

Today, Cassie, Faith, Ella, and I went out while we were still in LA, California to go shopping for the guys! I already have a present for all of the guys but I won't tell them what it is because it happens in October this coming year of 2015! But maybe I can tell them on Christmas, I haven't decided yet. 

But, since all of us were doing our own thing. I went to multiple guitar shops and I finally found a guitar with an 'X' symbol on it. I knew it was perfect because the 'X' stood for Michael's favorite video game growing up which was Final Fantasy X (10). It was an acoustic guitar with a green 'X' on the top and a few green 'X's on the neck of the guitar. I really love it so I bought it immediately. I had them send it to my address overnight because we're going back to Sydney tomorrow anyway.

Since I was basically done with my shopping, I started walking around because I knew everyone was busy so I didn't want to bother them. A few every now and then saw me and asked for photos and autographs which was super nice of them so I agreed to do all of that because I was in a really good mood. A few of them asked where the guys were and their girlfriends, so I just told them they were busy doing their own thing and I was doing my own thing. I swear these fans are so nice, I love them! One of the fans was actually walking around with their brother and she pointed out that he has a huge crush on me which made me laugh. He of course turned extremely red.

"Don't worry, everyone has their celebrity crush." I point out with a laugh and he seemed to calm down after I said that. I continued to walk around and look at all of the cool stuff. As I got deeper into the big part of the city where it was a hell of a lot busier, I swear there were at least 10 fans on every corner and I got kinda stressed and I panicked so I just walked back to the hotel. I just sat on the bed and petted Southy. 

I laid down on the bed and stared up at the ceiling as I petted Southy. I connected my phone to the Bluetooth speaker in the room and played music. The first song was Stay by Post Malone and I started having weird thoughts. I closed my eyes and listened to the song.......

*Kara's Vision she's experiencing with the song*

I was walking down a street that seemed familiar but I wasn't quite sure where I was. The midnight rain was getting stronger by the minute and so did the wind. I heard wind chimes at the house I was currently by. I looked at the house and noticed that the house looks like where I'm currently living, in Sydney. I walked up to the house and opened the front door and walked inside. I heard screaming and yelling which made me start shaking with fear. I looked around the corner and saw a woman and a man arguing. 

Is it just me or does that man and woman look extremely familiar? I asked myself. I took a second to think who these people were and I realized, this was my mum and dad! I was snapped out of my thoughts by my mum throwing a vase to the floor that had yellow daisies in it. The blue feeling outside, the darkness, the rain, the storm seemed to be in the house instead of outside. I heard a kid crying upstairs and I looked up there seeing a little boy who was about 5 and a little girl about 2 or 3. The little boy was comforting the little girl who was crying.

T-that's Ashton and I. I thought to myself as I felt the pain come directly to my heart. I started currently feeling what my 3 year old self was feeling in this moment. I started feeling guilt like what was going on was my fault. I went back outside, out the front door so I could stop seeing that. I looked over at a tree that was currently swaying in the wind. I saw a strike of lightning and then heard a snap. The tree creaked and then collapsed on a car making me jump in fear and shock. I looked into the distance at the city lights and felt almost lost... and I can't explain why...

*End of Kara's Vision*

"Kara? ... Kara are you okay?" I heard a familiar voice. I opened my eyes and saw that my vision was blurry. I rubbed my eye and saw that I must've started crying in my dream. I looked over at Michael who was knelt down on the floor with a terrified, worried look on his face like he saw a ghost or something. I noticed that my breathing was somewhat rapid so I tried catching my breath and calming down. 

"W-what?" I ask as I brought my hand to my face, trying to get over my dream. I felt a dip in the bed which gave away that Michael got on the bed beside me.

"Are you okay? W-when I came back here I saw that you were asleep but you were crying and whispering in your sleep which scared me." Michael spoke. I rolled over and cuddled into Michael.

"I-I'm okay, I just had a really bad dream." I reply. He wrapped his arm around me which caused me to smile. We laid there in silence and I noticed the next song that was playing was Hotel California by the Eagles. I closed my eyes and I felt both of us fall asleep.

-

"Guys wake up!!!" Luke yelled. My eyes shot open in shock and I saw him, Ash, and Cal jump up on the bed and started jumping on the bed which almost made me fall of the bed but luckily Michael woke up to and he kicked Luke off the bed.

"Bloody hell!" Michael spoke still laying down and I giggled. I slowly sat up.

"Why did you guys wake us up? If the fucking world's on fire, I can really care less." I say honestly as i ran my fingers through my hair in an annoyed manner.

"There's an awesome Christmas party happening down the street and we want you guys to come!" Calum spoke. "It's famous people only!"

"Fine, where?" I ask as I rolled my eyes.

"It's called the Sound Night Club!" Ashton spoke, excitedly and I rolled my eyes at him. I know I seem like I'm acting like a bitch but I just wanted to sleep here with Michael, is that so hard to ask for? "Cassie, Faith, and Ella are coming with us."

"Fine, we'll meet you there I guess." I reply.

"Yay!! Okay see you guys there!" Luke says and they all cheered as they walked out of the hotel room. I got off the bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower to wake myself up a little bit more if we're going to be partying pretty much all night. I got out of the shower  and dried my hair and body. I noticed that the music on my phone stopped and I saw I was getting a call from Cassie. I answered it and heard loud music in the background which I'm only assuming was the Night Club.

"Hey Cass, what's up?" I say.

"Hey girl! Are you and Michael coming to the party?" She asks.

"Yeah, thanks to the idiots. They came in here and jumped on the bed to wake us up." I laugh and she did too.

"Well, okay. If you want to wear one of my dresses go ahead." She tells me.

"You're serious?" I ask

"Of course!"

"Wow thank you so much Cassie! I'll see you at the party.

"See ya!"

I hung up and put my phone down. I snuck into the closet and went into Cassie's suit case. I eventually found a really nice black dress and I decided to wear that one. I slipped it on and noticed that the dress was really short and tight but I really didn't care. This was a Night Club we're going to not some fancy restaurant. I started my make up which was well done and I put on my red lipstick that goes perfectly with Michael's hair.

"How did I get so lucky?" I heard Michael whisper. I turned around and saw him with a look of awe on his face and I felt myself blush. I looked back into the mirror and continued to finish up my make up. After a few seconds, I looked back into the Mirror and saw Michael standing behind me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and buried his face in my hair. "I love being in love with you." He says, I felt my heart flutter with happiness as I blushed. I turned around and faced him. "You're truly beautiful." His green eyes held truth and emotion and I melted. I leaned up and kissed him.

-

A//N: Weird chapter but whatever LOL I got my medication up to 50mg and it makes me so tired and I honestly can't think straight so I'm sorry for this chapter LMAO I don't even know what's going on with me right now but I think I'm going to go back to sleep even though it's like 1pm LOL.