Chapter 1: This cant be happening

"BROTHER, I'M HOME!" Blueberry yells from downstairs. "Huh, he's not watching tv" Blueberry thinks. "He's probably in his room". Blueberry goes over to a drawer and takes out a peice of paper and a pen. He writes a note.

  The note says 'Hi Brother, I Came home but you were asleep. Have a good dream!'. Blueberry then starts walking upstairs to his brother's room but right before he reaches the door, he hears muffles moaning. "A-AH~ IT FEELS SO GOOD, KEEP GOING~" Fell moans from inside of Papyrus's room. Blueberry stands there shocked.

"And you said you loved my mistake of a brother." Papyrus laughed from the other side of the door. "I-I DON'T, YOU'RE B-B-BETTER~" Fell continued to moan. Blueberry started to feel tears roll down his face. "H-How could... *hic* they?" Blueberry asked himself.

Blueberry walks into his room and looks at a picture of him and his brother. Blueberry felt rage come over him and ripped the photo.

Blueberry couldn't stop crying. He ran over to Alphys's place, still crying. He knocked on the door. Alphys came to the door. She was clearly drunk. "Ugh, what do you want?" Alphys asked.

"They...*hic* betrayed me" Blueberry said as he got close to Alphys for a hug. "GET AWAY FROM ME, WEAKLING. YOU CAN'T JUST CRY ABOUT EVERYTHING!" Alphys yelled as she pushed Blueberry away. Blueberry stumbled to the ground. "YOU NEED PAIN TO UNDERSTAND!" Alphys yelled as she furiously punched Blueberry. Blueberry let out a cry of pain. He saw blood coming from his skull.

He got dizzy. Why was she drinking? Why had she hurt him. They were supposed to be friends. "A-Alphys, I-I'm s-s-sorry" Blueberry said as he backed away. "GET OUTTA HERE YOU LITTLE RUNT" Alphys yelled as she kicked the weak Blueberry away.

      ~Hours later~

Blueberry had crawled back home. As soon as he got inside he fainted. The next day he woke up in the basement chained up. "Hello 'Brother'" Papyrus said, grinning a little. Fell was behind him and he didn't make eye contact with Blueberry.

"Papy, what are you doing?" Blueberry asked, Stricken with fear. "You didn't come home until late last night and I found you fainted next to the door. I told you to be back at 8 and you came back at midnight. So I have to teach you a lesson" Papyrus said, his grin  going wider. Papyrus punched Blueberry in the leg.

Blueberry let out a scream of pain. Papyrus laughed as he hit Blueberry some more until he unchained Blue and let him fall to the floor. Blueberry couldn't feel anything and he could barely stand up. Whenever he tried he just fell again. "Have fun trying to get up that stairs" Papyrus said walking up the stairs, followed by Fell.

Blue crawled to the stairs and slowly went up. He couldn't feel his legs but he had to get out. Blue crawled outside and lied in the snow. The snow started to turn red with his blood. Blueberry had fainted once again.

A couple of hours later, he woke up in an room. "Where am I?" He thought. Just then  fell had appeared with some handcuffs and a gag. "You're away I see." Fell said handcuffing blue to the bed. "Fell what are you-" Blueberry started.

Blue was cut off my fell putting the gag in his mouth. "This'll only hurt for a little." Fell said with a smirk on his face as he started to pull down Blue's pants. Blueberry tried to say something but it was muffled. Fell pulled down his pants and slowly went into Blueberry.

"MMMMMMM" Blueberry tried to yell. Fell started to thrust hard into Blue. "N-No. Stop-" Blue thought. "This can't be happening"