Captured by an immortal Chapter 6

A knock on the door broke the awkward silence; Adrian and I exchanged a quick look.

“Come in” Adrian ordered.

The petite blonde girl who I soon discovered was called Anna opened the expensive looking door.

“Master” she said bowing politely.

Adrian didn’t say a thing; he lifted his hand and motioned for her to continue.

“Your father wishes to see you”.

“Did he say why?” Adrian spoke to her for the first time.

“No he did not sir” Anna spoke quietly.

Adrian motioned for her to exit, without hesitation Anna walked out of the room.

The day finally came to an end, my first shift was interesting yet shattering, even though all I did was sit and listen to Adrian read, his voice was incredibly mesmerizing. Once in the comfort of my own room I threw myself into a hot shower and let the water wash away the day.

That night the dreams wouldn’t stop............

“Look around you, what do you see” Danny wrapped his arms around me as he whispered in my ear.

“Is that a trick question?” I asked curiously.

Danny burst into laughter as his lips caressed my ear lobe.

“Course not babe” he hummed.

“Well then, all I see if grass, and lots of grass, with random patches of blood red roses” I whispered scanning the area.

Danny laughed again, “Perfect isn’t it?” he asked.

“Yeah, it really is” I smiled.

Danny turned me around so that I was facing him.

“I love you” His voice sang through my ears.

“Do you really mean that?” I asked him.

He nodded as his lips met my forehead.

“I love you too” I whispered into his ear, searching eagerly for his lips.