6

The two days went in a blink. Both the families were busy in their official works. It was decided that Malhotra's would stay in Murthy Mansion for the weekend. Today was Friday. Malhotra's have decided that they would be leaving today for Mangalore and stay there. They will be coming back on Sunday.

Malhotra mansion:

Fab5 along with Raj and Nyonika decided that they would leave for mangalore around 11:00am so that they reach there around lunch time.

Their was a hustle bustle in the house. Nyonika was checking the packing for the last time. Though she wanted to give children time for the decision, still she wanted to take gifts for the family, as they are going for the first time there. After checking all the things again. Nyonika went to wake up the lazy heads of the house. She first went to Dhruv and Aliya's room, who were living in one of the guest room. Knowing that these two are the most sensible one's Nyonika decided to first wake up them. She knocked on the door, Dhruv opened the door and to Nyonika's surprise Dhruv was all ready.

Dhruv: good morning aunty.

Nyonika: good morning Dhruv. Thank god tum sb se koi to sensible hai. Acha hua tum uth gye. Aliya uthi kya.

Dhruv: nhi aunty, vo Aliya raat ko derse soi na, to she is still sleeping.

Nyonika: all good Dhruv. (Nyonika asked as Aliya was unusually tired and restless from few days.)

Dhruv: hn aunty all good, aap tension mt lo usse me utha deta hu. Bki uth gye kya.

Nyonika: nhi bs uthane ja rahi hu. Tum Aliya ko utha do fir dono niche aa jana.

With that Nyonika moved towards Cabir's room to see Mukti sleeping their. (Whenever Fab5 used to stay in Malhotra Mansion Mukti use to sleep in Cabir's room only. From childhood they both have grown together. So she felt more comfortable in sleeping in Cabir's room. Cabir would either sleep in Manik's room or guest room.)

Nyonika entered room and removed the curtains. Mukti stirred in her sleep. Nyonika called out for her and sat beside her gently patting her head.

Nyonika: Muku beta utho. Late ho jaeyge vrna.

Mukti: hmm aunty uth rhi hu.

She said stretching out her body and getting up, yawning.

Nyonika: good morning muku. Chlo now freshen up fir niche aa jao. Me manu aur cabu ko dekh kr aati hu.

Mukti: good morning aunty. Hmm i will be there in 15.

After waking Mukti, Nyonika went to Manik's room. She entered the room to see the most cute scene. Manik lying on his stomach on one side of bed and Cabir lying similarly on the other side of bed but upside down. The duet was lying on the floor. Their mouths open, pillows thrown here and there. Nyonika smiled to herself and took a photo of them. After that she straightened herself and said while removing the curtains.

Nyonika: offo halat dekho kya bja di hai is room ki. Yhn so rhe the tum dono ya koi match chl rha tha. Manu and Cabu jldi uth jao.

She kept on blabbering along with collecting the things thrown in the room and cleaning it. But they both didn't even moved a inch. Nyonika was hell irritated now, so she shouted

Nyonika: Manik and Cabir Malhotra get up right now.

Listening to her shout, Manik and Cabir woke with a jerk and sat on the bed.

Cabir: mom subh subh ku chilla rhe ho.

Nyonika: chillau na to kya kru. Now both of you get up. I want u both down in 20.