CHARACTERS

Nandani Murthy: A 21 years old cheerful and affectionate girl who lives in her own dreamland. The only child of her parents. She believes that one day her destiny will bring her across her soulmate and she awaits that day eagerly. Fourth year medical student. Has a cousin brother named Aryaman who is her maternal aunt's son. He is her best friend.

Aryaman Khurana: Nandani's cousin brother. He is 23 years old and is working with Nandani's father in Murthy Industries. A very notorious and fun loving person. Respects Nandini's parents a lot and thinks he owes his life to them. He is no less than a real child to them. Loves Nandani the most and can do anything for her.

Manik Malhotra: A 25 years old successful businessman who lives with his parents and younger brother Cabir. He is a typical "Mumma's boy". Has everything in life and now his mother wants him to get married. He wants a simple girl who can well adjust with his family and love them as he does. Has a bunch of friends who are no less than a family to him: Dhruv, Aliya and Mukti. They have a music band named Fab5, this includes all five of them. Music is their passion. They do albums and are quite famous but are more into their individual business. He is the lead singer of his band and a guitarist.

Cabir Malhotra: Second son of Malhotra's. 23 years old. He is a fun loving and carefree person. Understands his brother the most and is his best friend. He is more close to his father than his mother. He is not interested in family business and wants to become RJ (Radio Jockey). Is a little spoilt because is pampered by all the family members specially Manik. Plays drums in the band.

Aliya Vedant: Manik's classmate and best friend (25 years old). She is a fashionista and owns a fashion house in Mumbai. Married to Dhruv Vedant. She plays keyboard in the band.

Dhruv Vedant: Manik's buddy. 25 years old and married to Aliya. Understands Manik and supports him. Is a very dedicated business man and a very good husband. He plays guitar in the band.

Mukti Vedant: Younger sister of Dhruv. Tomboyish girl. Best friend of Cabir. Works with Aliya in her fashion house. Aliya though is her "bhabhi" but they are more like best friends.

Manik, Aliya and Dhruv were in college when they decided to form a band. Basically they wanted to do something other than their studies so music which was their escape. Having equal passion in music was what brought them together. Cabir and Mukti were equally passionate about music so accompanied them. From that time till now they have been best friends. They have eventually bagged many albums and are quite popular amongst the youth.

Raman Murthy: Father of Nandani and Bade papa of Aryaman. Owner of The Murthy Industries.

Shashi Murthy: Wife of Raman. She works for a NGO "Stepping Stones". Has only one dream to find a perfect boy for her little angel.

Raj Malhotra: Father of Manik and Cabir. Owner of The Malhotra Industries. One of the biggest business tycoons in India.

Nyonika Malhotra: Wife of Raj. She is also associated to the same NGO to which Mrs. Murthy is associated. They both know each other well due to formal gatherings and NGO meetings. She also has only one dream to get her son married and bring a daughter in the house.

Inwara Singhania: She is Aryaman's girlfriend and Nandani's best friend. Her father is also one of the well known businessman. Recently they have shifted to London. Inwara was doing her MBA from India but due to sudden moving from India to London she had to do her last year in London. Right now she is in London and is a 3rd year student.

Harshvardhan Malhotra: Raj's father. He lives in London after death of Manbir's grandmother. Hardworking person. His nature resembles Cabir. Fun loving person. Loves Nyonika more than Raj, and gives her the priority. A bit of an emotional person. Handles the Malhotra industries in London.