7

Two souls were having content smiles on their faces. They were happy seeing their families in so much peace and happiness. Deep inside their hearts they too were happy due to this alliance. But right now more pleasurable was their family's happiness.

Aliya woke up early because of feeling nausea. And immediately rushed to washroom to vomit. Due to this Dhruv to woke. He went inside washroom and gently rubbed her back, and hold her hair backwards. After few minutes almost throwing up Aliya relaxed a bit and was looking pale. Dhruv cleaaned her face an carried her back to the bed. He made her lie down and covered her with blanket. As it was new to him, so he thought of asking someone. So he directly went to Manik and Cabir's room. Dhruv knocked on the door, and both the lazy heads were sleeping like horses.

Manik was sleeping peacefully when he heard knock on the door. He slightly shaked Cabir to open the door. But Cabir didn't even moved a bit. Due to continuous knock on the door Manik got irritated and woke up rubbing his eyes. And then he moved towards the door and open the door to find a worried Dhruv. Dhruv entered inside and sat on the bed.

Manik: buddy kya hua tu subh subh yahna. Sb thk hai na. Alu thk hai.

Dhruv: sry buddy tujhe subh subh tng kia.

Manik: cmmn buddy. u knw u can come anytime. Ab bta kya hua u look worried.

Dhruv: buddy vo Aliya subh jldi uth gyi. Infact she vomitted and now she is looking very pale. Kuch smjh ni aa rha tha to use rest krne ko bol kr tere paas aa gya.

Manik: dnt wrry buddy. Vo thk hogi. Let us call a doctor.

Dhruv: hmm.

With that they bth were abt to leave the room bt stopped when Cabir called them.

Cabir: ruko yrr.

They gave him a what look.

Manik: Cabir tjhe sona hai to soja. Mjhe aur buddy ko kyu rok rha hai.

Cabir: very good morning to u too manik.

He said sarcastically. Manik rolled his eyes as he was getting irritated.

Dhruv: gd mrng cabir. Ab hum jae. Ya tujhe aur kuch bhi bolna hai.

Cabir: bhai ke buddy shaant ho ja. Yrr tum log doctor ko bulane ku jare ho.

Manik: Cabir jese ques puch rha hai. Alu ki tbiyt thk nhi hai.

Cabir: bhai mjhe pta ae. Pr doctor ku bula rhe ho.

Manik: pagl ho gya hai tu bhai.. so ja.

They were about to go but again Cabir shouted.

Cabir: me pagl nhi hua hu. Aap log ho gye ho.

Manik: Cabir tu pitega.

Cabir: acha sry bhai shaant ho ja. Mera mtlb hai. Doctor ko bulane ku ja rhe ho jb nandani hai.

And they both looked at eachother. And then at Cabir. Now they got his point. Cabir grinned like a baby

Cabir: ab bolo kon pagl hai.

They both gave him whatever look. And then said

Dhruv: pr Cabir itni subh usko kese preshan kre.

Cabir: dhruv its nt tht early yrr. See almost 5:30 ho gye hai. Vo uth gyi hogi.

Manik: r u sure.

Cabir: hn yrr.. she is a doctor. I mn bn ne wali hai. Vo smjhegi. (then he looked at them and said.) Ab chlo bhi. Yhi khde rhoge.

They went out and were going towards Nandani's room. While Aryaman too was coming out of his room. And saw them. He went towards them.

Arya: gd mrng guys. Itni subh subh khn ja rhe ho.