F O U R

Drill

"Stop playing!" I hear his sleepy voice rasp as I kiss on his neck.

"You the one playing, Booty. I know you feel the severity of the situation I got going on." I smile as I playfully hump his plump, clothed behind. We're laying on our sides on a comfortable ass king sized bed.

"I don't care, Dre. I'm trying to fucking sleep, dick."

"That's right, baby. I'm the dick to your Booty, trying to put my dick in your booty, Booty." I chuckle lightly as I keep trying.

"You are so fucking agg." I can hear the smile in his voice.

"You love my agg ass though." I reach my neck out to kiss him in his mouth, morning breath and all.

"I guess I do since I just let you stick your shitty ass tongue in my mouth." He laughs before pecking my lips softly again.

"If my tongue shitty it's because it was in your ass." I laughed at him.

"You said that like you was proud!" He scrunches his face as he laughs at me.

"Well I ain't ashamed. Your ass is a delicacy." I lick on his neck.

"Man, I don't even much know what a delicacy is. You still not fucking me, I'm trying to sleep." He uses his hand to wipe off the wet streak I left on his neck.

"Quit bullshitting with yourself," I do my best to mimic the voice of Snoop Dogg when he was on Baby Boy.

"Stop playing with me, Drevon. I don't feel like fucking right now. You don't know how to nut and go on about your day like a normal person." He rolls his eyes and faces me so I won't dry-hump him anymore.

"Well if you had normal ass, I wouldn't want to fuck you all the time, Timitrius." I smirk at him. "You should really take it as a compliment."

"Mhmm," he ignores me, closing his eyes so he can resume sleep.

"For real, Booty let me wreck right quick. My dick so hard it's hurting." I groan in irritation trying to convince him further. He doesn't budge. I think this nigga really fell asleep on me bro. "I'll let you fuck me, Booty." He peeks open his right eye like I wouldn't see him.

"You for real?" He asks after he realizes I've been starting at him, and caught him trying to be slick. I swear this nigga is really slow.

"I been told you I don't mind letting you fuck me." I shrug my shoulders. "But you mainly ask for this dick so I give you what you be wanting." I smirk at him.

"Well I don't want the dick now. So don't get to smelling yourself and thinking you the shit, when it's actually your breath smelling like shit." He laughs.

"Yikes! The lies you tell."

"Whatever quit trying to change the subject and come ride me nigga." He turns over on his back.

"Nigga shut up talking to me like I'm some hoe" I tell him, I did get up though. But not because he told me to.

"You got up though." He smirks at me. I just chose to ignore him and grab the lube from the nightstand. I chunked it at his head, laughing at the way it sounded once it bounced off of it.

"Nigga!" I hear, effectively waking me up out of my sleep. I must have been really tired, I'm usually up before Boot is.

"Nigga what?!" I tell him irritated that I was awaken from a good sleep. The dream was just getting good too.