F I F T E E N

Drill

Boot is going to stress me out, I can feel it. But, I'm going to enjoy the nice side of him while I can.

We finally off from lockdown, and his birthday was last week. February twenty-seventh. We were on lockdown still, so what I could do for him was pretty limited. I gave him head and let him use the cell phone to call his peoples.

That wasn't smart of me because now I got to get rid of it because these mother fuckers is blowing it up. I understand it is a cell phone, but you can't just call this mother fucker all willy nilly. We are in prison, we're not supposed to have cell phones!

Penitentiary rules is different than the free-world.

I'm on my way to get rid of the phone now. It's a Saturday so the staff kind of low, so we should be good meeting up. I refuse to get time added on over bullshit like this. And it ain't my people calling me either...fuck that. I have to keep the bitch powered off because it's ringing off the damn hook.

I meet Greene in our usual little duck off spot. I didn't keep her waiting too long this time though. I'm too excited I get to get out of that cell after being in their so long. Them lockdowns start to get to you. They can be as short as a few hours, and the longest lockdown I have experienced has been two years. Some guards are nice enough to escort each cell to a shower, some feel like we're not human and treat inmates like scum.

"You miss me, baby?" I ask her once I get in there.

"You know I do. You miss me?" Is her response with a lopsided smile.

No.

"You already knowing, Stacks," and I pull her into a hug after the fact, I place the cell phone in her back pocket. I immediately put my face in her neck to kiss there. "You smell good enough to eat, girl." I groan. She really does smell good. It might be because the smell in this place ain't too good, and I been on lockdown. That being said, some of my senses may be deprived.

"Prove it, baby," she pulls away from me showcasing a smirk.

"We got time to?" I ask to try and buy time.

"I wouldn't say it if we didn't," Greene rolls her eyes.

I smack the fuck out of her ass, "chill with that attitude shit. I just ain't want to get you in trouble or nothing."

"Mhm," she rolls her eyes again. "Sometimes you act like a scared lil virgin. Like you scared of pussy or something.

Damn. I thought I was masking my distaste for wanting to fuck her quite well.

I don't verbally respond to her. I pick her up and sit her on the desk of the old counseling room that we're in. I start to kiss on her neck, I refuse to make out with her though, I can't make myself do that. While she is moaning in my ear, I start to squeeze and rub on all that ass she got.

Then I make my way to the front lower half of her. I begin to unbutton her pants and slip my hand in her underwear. Bald. I rub on her clit to which she throws her head back and moans loudly. With my thumb rubbing on her nub, I take my index finger and slide it in between her folds.

It ain't super wet, but it ain't dry either.

I bring my hand out and watch as she starts to get a little frustrated. I stick the hand that I had in her panties and rub her juices on her upper lip. "How it smell mamas?" I ask. If she can't take her own funk, I know she don't expect me to. I learned that from dealing with a few different female CO's in the state. I used to go straight to my nose to smell for myself, but females like to get offended when you do that.