"NAYEON! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE!" Sana bellowed as her voice echoed.

She sighed and rubbed her temples. "I might as well just go home." Feeling around her pockets, she tried to find her keys. "Fuck. They're in Nayeon's office."

Sana ran up the stairs, trying to barge into the office, but it was no use. It was locked. She went back down the stairs, feeling low, and walked out of the building.

Everything around her was unfamiliar. She had never actually properly been around this area. Cars honked as they drove by, and pedestrians stopped to take a look at the confused actress.

Sana nervously waved to everyone as she made her way through the streets.

Then a certain lit up store caught Sana's weary eyes.

"The bread shop!" Sana smiled, running towards it. She opened the door to see the smiling face of Jung Seohyun, handing bread to a customer. "Miss Jung!"

Miss Jung looked over at Sana with a surprised look on her face and took off her apron.

"Sana, what are you doing here?"

Sana laughed nervously and rubbed the nape of her neck.

"Ah, you see..."

*********

Sana wrapped her arms around Miss Jung's waist tightly, as they sped through the city, dodging cars and trucks.

"Is this too fast?" The older lady inquired, as Sana squeezed her eyes shut.

"N-no, it's f-fine." Sana felt as if she was going to vomit. Why, oh why, did she accept going with Miss Jung?

"So Gangnam, correct?"

"Yup."

Sana didn't want to open her eyes at all. She closed it as tight as she could. This ride was a bit too fast for her liking.

Miss Jung had a delivery in the Gangnam area, just where Sana lived, and so Miss Jung offered to take Sana there. What Sana didn't know, however, was that this 51-year-old lady could still ride a motorcycle.

And Sana hated motorcycles.

Like, hated.

Time seemed to go so slow as Sana only heard the whirring of the engine, and felt the breeze hit her sharp in the head.

The helmet felt heavy, as if Sana's head was going to fall off.

"We're here now, Sana." Miss Jung stopped the engine.

The girl opened her eyes, dazed and confused, as she cautiously got off the vehicle.

"I'm guessing you don't like rollercoasters."

"You guessed right." Sana awkwardly laughed. "Thank you so much. I'll repay your kindness soon."

Miss Jung nodded. "Just call me when you have a problem." And with that, she left Sana standing in front of her apartment.

Sana facepalmed. "My keys. I don't have them."

Sitting on the doorstep, she stared at the huge apartment in front of her.

"Ah, what do I do now." Sana held her face in her hands as she thought about it.

Drip.

Drop.

"Oh no."
__________________________________________
A/N

Hey guys, I'm wondering how you like the story so far. Is it boring, does it not make sense, or do you like it?

I wanna get answers so that I can fix it up, if you don't mind.

Anyways, that's all

- much love,
misomina