Tzuyu
Alright. See you.

Sana
:)
seen
_________________________________________

"Publicity. Of course." Sana muttered under her breath as she put her phone down.

"Something wrong, Sana?" Jihyo sat beside her, holding a latte in her hand. "You seem so stressed lately."

Sana shook her head. "I'm good, Ji. How's your latest song doing?"

"It's doing really well, thanks to you shouting it out in your interview."

"Ah I see. No problem."

Jihyo took a sip from her latte as she tapped the mug with her nails.

"Anyways, what's up with the whole Tzuyu thing? You told me that you hadn't met her until last Tuesday, was it? And now you're suddenly posting selca's together?" Jihyo raised her eyebrows. "If anything, I think this is a publicity stunt."

Sana shrugged her shoulders. "Well what you're thinking is right. We're hoping that this boosts her fame and that my scandals will be forgotten for now. Wait, how did you know?"

Jihyo pursed her lips and nodded. "Instinct. So, you're gonna fake date, right?"

Sana looked at the younger woman, shocked. "H-how do you know everything?"

"Sana, I'm in the entertainment industry too." Jihyo rolled her eyes. "It would make me uncultured to not know these things."

"That's true." Sana leaned back on the sofa. "You watched the trailer for my new movie right?"

Jihyo nodded her head. "To have and To Hold? Yup. It looks really good."

"Are you sure? It's pretty cliché." Sana commented.

"Sana, every movie you're in is cliché, but people still love it because you deliver your part so well." Jihyo took a final sip of her latte. "You act as if you lived out that character. You act as if you ARE the character."

Sana pursed her lips. "Really? Thanks, Ji."

"No problem. It's the truth." Jihyo looked into her empty cup. "I think I'd better bring this back before I forget. See you sometime, Sana."

Sana waved at Jihyo as she left, leaving the former on the sofa, staring through the glass panels above her.

It was so calming, so serene.

No noise from Nayeon, or Mina calling her up, or Momo bringing in a truckload of food.

It was quiet.

And...

'Shit, I fell asleep.'

Sana woke up suddenly, the pale blue sky becoming the dark ocean. She looked around the hall, no one was there. It was pitch black.

Had Nayeon not tried to find her?

Sana picked up her phone, only to find it was dead. She threw the phone on the ground and screamed, unaware of what was happening.