Tip 1: Make Friends

Hey! I hope you guys are having a great day, night, week, month, whatever it is, I hope your doing fine and all things are going swell ❤.

Please bare in mind that I'm a potato and that I'm still a writer in progress so forgive me if I'm wrong on some of these tips.

It's not even a joke y'all. I'm a dumbass. I DO NOT know everything lol.

Tip 1:

Make Friends

This is not a must. I know there are some people out there who have social anxiety and find it uncomfortable to speak to people. Which is okay. No one should feel pressured into doing something they're not into.

Why should one make friends?

Making friends help you to gain votes and reads. Probably that friend has other friends and would encourage them to read your book as well. It also provides motivation for you to continue writing rather than feeling discouraged to write.

What are the benefits of making friends?

• No one should feel like a stranger on here. It's nice to make at least one friend to support you on your writing journey to success.

• Friends help to motivate you as a writer if you were to ever go into writers block.

• You have someone to look forward to conversing with whenever you arrive on wattpad.

• If you were ever to have writer's block, your friend could have ideas to help you or from their own book to help you get back on track (not saying you should steal their work though)

• Making friends gives your book exposure to other possible readers and writers who might find your book rather interesting.

How does one make friends?

There's over a million people on this app. Friends can be made anywhere! Even outside wattpad. You probably can just ask the person to be friends, offer a word of kindness or even read their books. You can also ask for a follow for follow or like for like.

Remember you don't have to do this! This is from what I have experienced during my writing journey.

Now, go out there and have fun making friends! You can even ask me, my private messages are always available :)

●●●●●●

If you found this tip helpful, be free to leave a vote or comment ♡