69

Third Persons POV

Ryan Hart, also known as Maci's best friend since they were 5. He's known to being the lovable cali boy everyone wanted to meet and hang out with.

Well he's back ! Ryan graduated from Harvard a little over a year ago and is living his best life. He majored in medical field and he's a doctor now. Ryan missed Maci because the last time they had saw each other was the summer after their senior year, which was 6 years ago.

Ryan knew she was getting married and he was invited but he couldn't go because of schooling. maci understood and loved how passionate he was about his work. one her wedding day, her facetimed her while she was getting ready and Savannah recorded everything for him. he didn't want to miss his best friends special day.

Ryan and Corbyn's relationship wasn't the best at started because when Ryan had met Corbyn, it was when Maci had went back to him after he cheated. Ryan was very protective over his best friend. Corbyn understood why Ryan wasn't the nicest to him, but he came around once Ryan saw that Corbyn planned on staying with Maci until death. And now, they're close buds !

Ryan wasn't planning on coming to LA so fast because he wanted to go to Paris with his girlfriend, but as soon as he found out Maci had a beautiful babygirl he couldn't leave to Paris without seeing the couple and their newborn.

So that's where we are today. Maci and Ryan has just gotten back from the airport and they're waiting on Corbyn and Hailey coming back home after spending the day with corbyns family.

"hey maci, how are you and corbs?" ryan asked looking up to his best friend as she was taking off her makeup

"good, this past year he's shown me what love is meant to be and hasn't given me a reason to give up on us. he's working really hard to have me understand he's not going anyone after the cheating situations" she smiled to herself and looking back to her best friend

Corbyn and Maci were in a really rough spot almost 2 years ago when Corbyn was cheating on her every other night with one of the bands team member. Ryan was the only one that knew about it.

Ryan nodded and went back on his phone as he was before he asked. not to long after the conversation, the door opens up with Corbyn and little Hailey being held in his arms, wide awake.

"hey losers" is all corbyn said as he went to the kitchen getting water

"where's my precious angel" maci said walking up to corbyn and kissed him on the cheek, grabbing hailey.

hailey looked at her mom with her beautiful blue eyes and smiled.

"GIMME GIMME GIMME" is all what was heard through the house as Ryan got up from the floor.

maci handed ryan her child and smiled as her babygirl and best friend smiled at each other in awe.

it was the cutest thing.

maci and corbyn are so happy in life right now, it's like nothing can ruin it.

or so that's what everyone thought until tmz happened.