15

Third Persons POV

Corbyn and Christina broke up... Maci and Corey broke up... sus isn't it?

no. not at all actually.

The fans know Maci isn't looking for a relationship with anyone because she wants to focus on music and herself right now.

Corbyn and Christina broke up because she cheated on him with her new boyfriend, Marcus.

So the fans don't think too much of it and are being really supportive of the two.

Maci and Corbyn haven't spoken since the "almost kiss" because of her schedule and she's kind of avoiding everyone once again.

The boys, Savannah, and Sofia don't mind it because they know she's working on a lot of music right now and need time for herself. Everyone's doing their own thing and they're fine with it.

Right now, Maci's at a iHeart Jingle Ball interview and the questions are a bit intense...

"how's your love life?" the interview asked, very interested

"um i'm choosing to keep that personal right now" maci responded as she looked uncomfortable

"that's fine. How's the relationship with the why don't we boys?"

"good, but i'd rather talk about something else rather than my brothers band" maci said with a bit of annoyance.

maci loves her fans and the media but sometimes people turn it to all about her and why don't we or her and corbyn and she's tired of it. if she wanted her and why don't we being talked about all the time, she'd be in a band. but she doesn't she wants to be her own person not, Daniel Seavey's sister. I mean, SHE'S A YOUTUBER AND A SINGER.

"oh um ok! How's tour going???" the interviewer asked running out of questions

"super good! i'm really happy to be singing my songs that i spent hours a day writing and countless nights i've lost sleep to make sure they were perfect for my fans" maci explains with a smile on her face

"wow we love a hard working girl! hahah can we talk about Rare? your latest single which is #1 on Itunes by the way" the interviewer asked

"is it actually??" maci asked with the BIGGEST smile on her face, the interviewer nodded and waited for maci to continue

"wow i didn't know, i haven't been on my phone for a few days because i'm writing new songs. but that's amazing. so what do you want to know about it?"

"what's the meaning behind the song? i mean, it was very emotional and heartfelt. so i'm guessing there was a very good meaning behind it" the interviewer said interested in what Maci had to say

"Well, this song was actually written almost a year ago and this song is actually a way of me telling all my ex's it's kind of their loss for losing because i'm "Rare" haha but it's all love for them." maci said with a emotionless expression.

truth is, that song meant A LOT to her. No one knew this because Maci wanted people to think her relationship with Corbyn was perfect but it wasn't. They fought a lot and it was why they broke up. So this song was for corbyn, to show him that he lost someone who's one of a kind. Corbyn knew this and he still supported the song and everything but he felt like shit. he lost the most perfect girl for him because he would always be jealous of her and all her guy friends.

"Well i hope all your ex's regret losing you because you are absolutely amazing and it was so good to see you!!" the interviewer said as a goodbye

"thank you for having me!" and with that it ended.