Chapter VI

Off to the Races - Lana Del Rey

All I wanted was to give Trevor a good time. A real nice one. And where we were headed was the perfect place for a good time. Tonight was also a bit of my night. I was going to dance with the strippers. Why not? You only live once. Trevor didn't know my plan, though. I was going to surprise him. And since he owned the damn place I could do whatever the hell I wanted.

I could already hear the music from outside of the club. He parked in the back alley so we went through the back door and came into an office with a lounge.

"Go enjoy yourself, I'll be out soon," I said, giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Alright, sweetheart. I'm excited!" He has no idea. Hopefully. He walked out of the room. I waited a bit till he was gone and walked into the dressing room.

I looked around and saw a clothing rack of lingerie and other skimpy clothes. A girl walked in, who was also a stripper and smiled at me.

"Hey, do me a favor?" I stopped her. "Sure, anything!" She patted my shoulder. "Could you... dress me up... like... like you?" She smiled as soon as I said that.

"Sure, girl, let's get you dolled up." She was a nice woman. Dark skin, bright pink hair, blue lingerie. She was stunning. I wanted to be exactly like her.

"So, did ya just start workin' here or somethin'?" She asked, sitting me down at the large beauty mirror. "Yeah, don't really know what I'm doing, to be honest." My lie sounded like bullshit but I didn't really care. She was still going to help me.

I patiently waited for her to get things for me, I stared at myself in the mirror and swallowed. It was the first time I'd seen myself in a real mirror. I had no other words for my looks besides psycho. Because that's what I was. And why was this girl helping me?

I peered at the makeup and random pairs of panties laying on the dresser in front of me. My fingers instinctively started taping themselves on the wood.

"What's your name?" I tried making conversation. She came over to me with a set of something pink. "Blaze Amber, just call me Blaze," Blaze smiled. Even her smile was perfect. Her body was too. All curvy but thin. I was just... thin. I had no shape to my body.

"What's this?" I looked at the thing she had brought over to me. "Just put it on, you'll see," she implied, backing away to give me room. "I just... undress here?" I stood up awkwardly. She nodded. "O-Okay," I laughed, rubbing my forehead, trying to decide how to act. She's a girl like me so this is totally normal. I'm totally not dressing into a stripper outfit...

My clothes slid onto the floor and the pink outfit came on me. First, I got the high-waisted panties on first. They went a bit below my belly button. I felt so exposed. They were also cut really high. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and gawked.

I was topless but... I looked... good. Really good. I felt sexy. That's something I never feel. Like at all. These panties complimented my body so well. I couldn't believe it. I had to get the damn bralette on quick. And once that was on I looked again. Still surprised. More surprised, actually.

"Oh, wow," I gasped, smiling but covering my mouth. My cut hair wasn't helping it but other than that, wow.

"Thank you," I yipped, almost jumping up and down from excitement. Blaze hugged me and told me I looked beautiful and I finally agreed to a compliment.