..The painful past..(backstory)

Black hat P.O.V
I

miss Y/N..she has been gone for an awful long time now... I wonder if she's alright..and If she's happy..

Huh...? In the corner of my eye's there's a photo of..

...

I remember what happend that day...and now I know why I couldn't remember if I knew Y/N before or not...

In the past
It was quite sunny outside and my little brother was playing with Y/N and the others, while I was making the food.

Y/N being quite an angel asked if she can help me in any way,I didn't need help at all but she still insisted and all of a sudden who would've thought,my little brother who doesn't like me noticed that and wanted to help also.

It's noticable that he has a crush on Y/N,can't blame him she's cute intelligent and also very pretty.

But I have my girlfriend and i love her very much.

Setting the plates down and getting the food sources makes hungry, so we finally ate something.

Y/N didn't really eat at all..I'm getting a little worried.

Days passed and Y/N looked like a corpse by then...I'm helping the best way I can.

But nothing was able to fix her...

She died after 2 weeks...

And White hat was mad at me and blaming me that I was the one who killed her.

I made a deal with the devil who would revive her but erase the memories about me and everyone else she knew from us immortals.

We also forgot about her.

Which was... weird..waking up and knowing someone's missing..

But it seems like White hat was able to remember her,and took that to his advantage against me.

And after time I met her that rainy night...it felt so familiar and warming...

*backstory ends here*

*sigh* I need to find her.

Who knows what is happening with her right now.

"Flug.!!!"

"Y-Yes Black hat..?"

"We are getting Y/N back,go tell Demencia and 7.0.7"

"Yes Black hat!"

Don't worry Y/N... we are getting you back..

Your true Family...:)

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
Short I know sorry
I'm kinda busy with school and stuff :')