O N E .

London POV     December 20th    8:11 a.m

Today I had a check up on my pregnancy. I get one at least very month just to see how the baby is doing.

I woke up at around 8 something cause my appointment was at 9 o'clock. I heard Soul Ties by Major Nine playing in the guest bedroom while a little bit of weed was filled in the air just a little bit. Dasani was at his daddy momma house so we could go Christmas shopping.

awwwn demon in his feelings .

Me and Demon weren't on good terms right now because first he going out of town on Christmas later on in the day for a music video in New York. Then he was commenting heart eyes under other females picture and he was texting them too on some sneaky shit they was finna link up if I wouldn't have went through his dm's . so we had got into an argument and it was over 1 female. I made him sleep in the guest bedroom I did not want to talk to him at all.

I got out of bed and ran the shower water letting the hot water adjust before getting in.

"Hey alexa?" I said to my Alexa echo in my bathroom.

"Im here." She said.

"What's the weather for today?" I asked.

"Today in Atlanta Georgia will be up to 59 degrees." She said.

After washing up I did my hygiene then got out.

I grabbed my lotion then left out the bathroom. I sat on my bed as I applied lotion all over my body.

After doing that I went to my closet and placed my bra and my P.I.N.K underwear on which was a mistake cause they be giving me so many damn wedgies but I ain't feel like taking them off.

I put on a long sweater dress that said "Twerk it". I slid my long gray socks on with my long gray uggs. I added my cross necklace with my hoop earrings. 

I took my 2 braids that I had in down and brushed my curls out a little adding on my dark green hat. I applied lip gloss to my lips  then grabbed my phone and charger putting it in my purse.

I texted demon telling him im in the car. I changed his name in my phone too lol.

After grabbing me some snacks I waited for Demon to come out the house.

He was gonna be driving too.

He came out the house with his hoodie over his head.

This the quietest and innocent he ever been.

"Bitch ass boy." I said as I watched him walk to the driver's side of the car.

I sent the location to his phone then we pulled off. I fell asleep as he again played Soul Ties.

Demon POV

"Sitting here staring at your picture with a slight grin

Even though you hate me I know you'll let me fuck again
Them Soul Ties Got You Stuck Again
And I ain't never been in love
But I swear to god I wanna love again
Serious Issues do you need some tissues
You hate talking to the only nigga that can fix you
You Say I got some growing up to do I just wanna fuck with you
Feeling like I'm stuck with you won't toot your horn or blow your flute..." I vibe as I looked over at London. I felt these lyrics. She said she hate me even though she don't mean it it hurt my heart.

This shit fucked up I ain't even know what I was on at the moments. 

Then I gotta leave in 5 days she probably don't even trust me being away.