" You sly little bitch. I tried, I tried being friends with you, but you kept annoying the shit of me! How would you like it if I just popped into your life and stole the man you loved!?! Blaine and I could of actually worked out... If you hadn't come along! I mean I don't know what so special about you..."

She crept up to me and ran a claw along my throat, drawing blood. The cut healed quickly and I got off my bed. " I'm not looking to start a fight with you Emma. And I didn't steal anyone from you, from my knowledge, you guys weren't doing well anyway."

She growled, " Don't talk about my relationship with Blaine, we were a great couple. Of course, until you came along..." She gave me a dirty look.

I smelled his sweet intoxicating scent storming up the stairs. He ran into my room and looked around frantically until his eyes landed on us, specifically me. He ran over and pushed me behind him.

" Move out of the way, baby. Don't you see I'm trying to get our wonderful relationship back!?! We could have another child and name him Evan, we could be the happy family we planned on being. JUST KILL HER ALREADY DAMMIT!!"

She pounced on Blaine, scratching and trying to get to me. In seconds, Blaine has her pinned to the floor. He extended his canines and bit into her neck, not deep enough to kill her but to get her unconscious. She stopped squirming and lay still on the ground. Blaine picked her up bridal style and turned to me. " I'll bring her back to the pack house."

I nodded and watched as he left.

What just happened? My wolf asked inmy mind.

Shit just hit the fan. I responded.

•~•

That night, I couldn't feel safe as I slept. Blaine, Archie, and Casper all left with the best trackers and best warriors in the pack to go look for Leslie.

That meant I was all alone in this huge house...

I didn't feel quite comfortable falling asleep especially with what happened this afternoon. I heard that Emma was unconscious for 3 hours but finally woke up. I know she probably doesn't remember a lot but he does remember her hate for me. That's why I'm lying on my back, cradling a metal baseball bat like it was my baby on my bed.

If I hear just as much as a shuffle outside my room door or downstairs, a bitch is gonna get cut. One hundred percent guaranteed.

Just don't think about it. I told the pack members to keep a close eye on her.

That was what Blaine said when I tried to convince him not to leave me alone with a psychopath on the loose. But he left me alone anyway, saying that ' he needed to do his duty as alpha and go look for Leslie.'

I mean, don't get me wrong, I want Leslie to be found and brought back home, I don't have anything against her. She is Casper's mate after all. But Blaine just couldn't say home for one night. I could be in grave danger right now! I've been seeing shadows of people in this house, way before this afternoon.

I feel like we're being watched when we're eating dinner. It's really weird.

I heard the door shutting downstairs an someone locking it. Then I heard the kitchen light switch coming on an someone stomping up the stairs. I slowly got out of bed and crept down the stairs. There was shuffling in the kitchen and hushed voices.

I held the bat above my head and looked around the corner. Casper and Blaine were huddled at the kitchen sink, having an argument. " I told you to get her! It's your fault she's still not rescued!" Blaine snapped at a defeated looking Casper.