Chapter 14

Kalonnie POV.

All of a sudden after the News Reporter said that August is sentenced to "10 Years In Prision" Ava passed out. All I heard was a thud on the hard wood floor. I got up ran over to her and checked her pulse. She was still breathing so I yelled for my dad to come in the room. He called the police and Diggy had just gotten out of the shower and he didnt know what was going on.

Me: "Babe not right now, just get ready were going to the hospital" I said as I paced around the room. A few minutes later the ambulance finally arrived and put Ava in the truck. Diggy was ready so we all got in my Dad's car and drove down to the hospital. It was total silence the whole way.

When we arrived at the hospital we quickly ran inside and went to the front desk.

Me: "What room is Ava Alsina in please ?"

Nurse: "Uh.. who are you" she said as she popped her gum.

Me: "Bitch I didn't ask you to ask me question. I said what room is Ava Alsina in !!" I yelled as I slammed my hand on the counter. My Dad and Diggy told me to calm down while she looked up Ava's room number.

Nurse: "Room 120- A"

Me: "Thank you" I said and we left and went up the elevator. While we were in the elevator the music was playing 'Love Of My Life' by Erykah Badu. Finally we were on our floor and the elevator made a 'ding' noise. We all walked out and went straight to Ava's room, which was the last room on the left.

I opened the door and saw Ava sleeping. A few seconds later the Doctor came in to tell us some news.

Doctor: "Family and friends of Ava Alsina ?"

Dad: "Yes"

Doctor: "Here's some news. We found out that she is 3 weeks pregnant, and she passed out due to stress. But she should wake up pretty soon"

Me: "Okay thanks doctor" I said giving him a light smile

The doctor walked out the room and I sat down in a chair just looking at Ava. My eyes started watering just thinking about all the things she been through while I was gone. I felt so bad for not being there for my bestfriend. Diggy started to notice and he embraced me in a hug. My Dad turned the TV on there popped up Ava and August.. again..

Reporter: "This just in, Singer August Alsina sister Ava Alsina  is pregnant..Our sources have told us that on Twitter a singer name Diggy Simmons has just tweeted: @DiggySimmons: Wow look whose thot ass got pregnant by @AugustAlsina @AvaAlsina

Oh hell nah I know this nigga did not. I turned the TV off and me and Dad slowly turned our head and looked at Diggy..

Me: "Diggy.. Did that man just say what I thought he said" I said as I slowly got off of him pulling my hair up in a ponytail.

He didn't respond he just smirked and looked at me.

Diggy: " That's her fault, that's what she gets for being the hoe she is"

With that I yanked his lanky ass out the chair and started punching him..I got the lamp from the table and threw it on his face and then stomped him.

Me: "You suppose to be my man Diggy" I yelled kicking him in the stomach. "Dont you ever talk about my bestfriend like that again. Cause next time yo ass gone be 6 ft under"

Dad: "You lucky I ain't had to put my hands on you.. Now get the fuck out and take y scrawny ass home. And don't think about coming to see my daughter and Ava no more"

Diggy got up and ran out the room. I sat back down and sighed.

Me: "Dad I love you, you my nigga fr" I said as we did our handshake

Dad: "I love you too babygirl" he said and kissed me on the cheek.

I guess now the only people in my life now are my Dad, Ava and Jessica. I can't trust the rest of these hoes. I can't believe Diggy did some petty shit like that. Then he gone sit he lanky ass in here like he didn't just post some disrespectful shit about Ava. I wish that nigga say some disrespectful shit bout her again and imma shoot his ass. I'm a rider for my bestfriend, Im not gone let no one disrespect her in any type of way...

Ava POV.

I woke up and saw Kalonnie and her Dad asleep on the chairs. I kinda don't remember what happened when I passed out. But right now I need some water cause my throat is dry as hell.. I got from the hospital bed and went by the mini fridge and got some cold water and drank it.. When I finished I threw the bottle in the trash. I went over by Kalonnie and shook her.

Me: "Kalonnie wake up"

Kalonnie: "Are you an angel" she said with her eyes still half closed.

Me: "Nooo, Kalonnie wake up. I'm awake"

She had finally fully woken up and she jumped up and hugged me. Soon enough her dad woke up and gave me a hug. The doctor then came in the room

Doctor: "Hi Ava how are you feeling?"

Me: "I'm okay, my throat is still kinda dry"

Doctor: "Okay just keep drinking a lot of water. And I have some news for you.. you are 3 weeks pregnant, and you passed out due to stress"

Me: "WHAT?! I'm PREGNANT?!"

Doctor: "Yes"

Me: "Noo ! This is to much for me. I've already been called so many things in one day. Do you know what people will say now that I'm pregnant?!" I said as I cried

Kalonnie: "Ava don't worry bout what people say or think about you. They aren't you so fuck them. Let them hate, they'll get nowhere in life" she said as she played with my hair.

I gave her a hug and then the doctor said that I can leave today. I got all my stuff packed up and we left the hospital. We got In the car and drove back to Kalonnie's house. I went upstairs to bathroom to take a shower because I smelled like the hospital. I hate that smell so much.. I took a nice hot shower. I got out, dried off and put on some baby lotion. I then slipped on my black leggings, 'R.I.P Diet' T- Shirt and my weed socks.. I sprayed a little of perfume and got my phone amd went downstairs. I had 45 Messages but one of them in particular caught my eye.

Unknown: Bitch don't think just because your out of the hospital everything will be okay. haha no. I'm gonna kill you and your baby, you and Kalonnie watch your fucking back.

•°•°••°•°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°•°•°•°°••

Sorry I keep leaving y'all with short ass chapters. My teeth hurt like a bitch.. Anyways I hope you liked it tho ♥

Sorry for mistakes

Comment

Vote

Share

@_MacMomma