Chapter 4

Ava POV.

- 2 Weeks Later -

It has been two weeks ever since the whole thing between August and I had started. We have been really distant, ever since I told him that we can't look at each other that way, he just ignores me. I mean I have a reason, although he is fine and everything but y'all have to realize that's my brother. That's just not right. Also I'm not even legal, and we had sex. Basically that's rape. What if anyone saw us ? It would be all over to media.

I got up from my bed and walked past August room and heard him fucking some girl. That's what he's been doing for the past weeks. I do get jealous, because he knows I still have feelings for him but yet he fucks girls all night.I know he's just trying to make me mad. But I don't really care, because I need a boyfriend my age anyway. I walked down to the kitchen and made me some Lasagna.

--

Once the lasagna was done, I took it out the oven and placed it on the counter. I let it cool down a lil bit before I cut me a big ass slice. I put it in my plate and covered up the pan of Lasagna. I sat down at the kitchen table and began eating my food. I heard August and his hoe coming downstairs, I pulled out my headphones and turned on my music. I played 'The Vapors' by Jhene Aikó ft Wiz Khalifa. As I was eating my food I felt someone pull one of my head phones out my ear. I rolled my eyes and looked up and saw it was August's hoe.

Me: What do you want *attitude*

Hoe: Uh,first of all sweetie drop the attitude and where's my food at

Me: Hollup bitch this ain't cha house, so get the fuck out my face with all that bs

Hoe: I said where my fucking food !

August just stood there looking stupid.

Me: Bitch yo brick face ass, talking in cursive head ass can get the fuck out my face. Ole cold cut built ass bitch. And keep ya sasuage fingers out my face !

She looked at me shocked, I flipped her the bird as I put my headphones back in and continued to eat my food. A few minutes later I was done so I washed up my plate and went back upstairs.  I went straight to my bathroom and turned the shower on, I stripped out my clothes and got in. I was singing while I felt another body get in with me.

August: *grabs your hips*

Me: Bitch get the fuck out my shower ! *pushes him off*

I quickly rinsed my body off and dried off. A few minutes later August came walking out my bathroom.

Me: GET OUT

August: Hollup this my house, who the hell you getting loud with ?

Me: Fine, since this "your house" Then I'll leave then !

I quickly put my clothes on and started packing my stuff. (A/N: Outfit in media)

- Phone Convo -

Lolo♥: Hey baee

Me: Hey lolo can I stay with you for a while ?

Lolo♥: Sureee ! Come on right now I got some people I want chu to meet !

Me: Aiigh byee lolo

Lolo♥: Bye baee

- Convo Over -

After I got of the phone with Kalonnie I finished getting all my stuff together, when I was done I ran downstairs to the front.

August: Aye where you going

Me: Don't fucking worry about it

With that I walked out the front door and got into my car and drove off to Kalonnie's house. In about 10 minutes I was there. There was 3 cars parked infront of her house. I got out my car and walked inside her house. And no I don't knock on her door, that's bae and she don't care. I walked to the living room where I heard voices. When I walked in everyone turned and looked at me. One fine ass brownskin with curly hair was lickin his lips at me .

Kalonnie: Heyy baee

Me: Hey lolo *hugs her*

Diggy: Wassup Ava *does handshake*

Me: Hey Diggy

Kalonnie: Oh yeah,here's the people I wanted you to meet

Me: Aiight

Kalonnie: Y'all niggas introduce ya self

Issa: Aye wassup I'm Issa but chu can call me daddy *winks*

Me: *giggles* I'm Ava

Chris (Chris Jay): *wraps arms around you* Wassup girl

Me: *blushes* Nothin

Chris: *press his body against yours*

Kalonnie: Nigga get off her, she don't wan chu... and lastly this is Calen *pointing to lighskin*

Calen: Wassup

Me: Hey.

Mannn... they all sexyy like bruhh. After they all introduced themselves I put my stuff in Kalonnie's room. I went back downstairs and sat next to Kalonnie.

Chris: Don't be shy baby c'mere *licks lips*

Kalonnie: Chris leave her alone *laughs* you making her blush hardd asf

Chris: She like it *winks*

Text Convo :

Aug: Ava please come back home

Me: Bye

And with that I turned my phone off. After a while Kalonnie turned the tv off and we all went upstairs. The guys were gonna be spending a night so we all changed our clothes met back in Kalonnie's room. Her room is big asf by the way. I laid on the bed and started eating some Hot Fries.

Kalonnie: Aye let's play a game

Issa: What game ?

Kalonnie: Truth or dare

Calen: Aiigh, Ava truth or dare ?

Me: Dare

Calen: I dare you to give Chris a lap dance

Me: *giggles* Fr ?

Chris: Yeah girl, come sit on daddys lap

I up from the bed and pulled my shorts down a lil bit. I had on some pajama shorts, nike socks and a tank. I walked over to Chris and sat on his lap. He groaned as he put his hands on my ass, I moved his hands away as I slowy grinded my body on him. I twerked on him some more before I got off him and went back to my spot. I winked at him as he was still in shock about what had just happened.

For the rest of the night we played more games until we fell asleep. I went to sleep thinking about Chris....

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Hey y'all I know the chapter is short, but I just wanted to update for y'all. But I will try to update tomorrow but idk yet.

Comment

Vote

Share

@_MacMomma.♥