Chapter 8

Ava POV..

- 2 Weeks Later -

So its been two weeeks since I got caught kissing Chris, turns out it was his mom she called August and told him what I did. So... I'm grounded, August has my keys, phone, credit card and mac book. Chris mom doesn't like me, but oh the fuck well. We were just kissing.. And another surprise is that Kalonnie just told me last minute that she's gonna be traveling with her dad. So she won't be back for a while and I miss my best friend. Everything is so fucking lame, I swear. August won't let me go anywhere. I can't go to parties or the mall unless he comes with me, which he won't because he's working.

And when he's not home with me, he's has cameras and guards all over the place to make sure that I don't try to leave. Its like jail, its so boring. I miss Chris so much.. I walked downstairs to the kitchen and saw August drinking orange juice. I simply ignored him and walked over to the fridge to get something to eat. I bended over looking through the fridge and I felt August come behind me.

Me: Move Aug *trys to push him away*

August: You know you don't want me to *kisses her neck*

Me: Ahh *closes the fridge*

He pushed his body closer to mine making no space between us. I felt his dick get hard each time he grinded his body on mine. He picked me up and set me on the counter, he went to the fridge and got out whip cream. He came back in between my legs and slipped of my shorts and my panties. I took of my shirt and my bra and he kissed my boobs. He then sprayed whip cream on my boobs and set down the can of whipcream. He flicked his tongue getting all the whip cream off.

Me: Yess

August: You like that ?

He slowly moved down to my pussy and sprayed some whip cream..I shivered and backed away , only to be pulled back by August. He slowly moved down and stuck his tongue inside of me, I started moaning uncontrolably as I pushed his head deeper. My legs started shaking and I was about to cum, August blew in my pussy making cum right then and there. He licked it all up as he winked at me and carried me upstairs..

--

I woke up and looked at the clock that read 4:23 P.M. I Started moving and felt August dick poking my stomach, I slowly got off of him and went to the bathroom and started the shower. I got inside closed my eyes as the hot water hit my body. I was washing my body with soap when I felt August get inside the shower. He took the sponge from me and washed my body making sure to touch my weak spots. I then washed his body and I saw his dick get hard. After we rinsed off we stood under the water together and I looked him in his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me with so much passion, I pulled away and looked into his eyes and finally realized something.. I loved him.. Not brother and sister love, I mean I have love for him.

Me: U-Uh let's get out so we don't get sick

I tryed to shake off the thought but I just couldnt. I washed as August dried him self off, I was just so mesmerized. He is a very beautiful person. I guess he noticed that I was watching him cause he turned around and winked at me. I put some lotion on and then slipped on some joggers and a tank top. I left my hair wet and curly. August said that people would be coming over so he ordered some wings and pizza. I went downstairs and heard a whole bunch of voices and people laughing. It was Tyga, Chris (Brown), Justin and a whole bunch of other people I didn't know.

I walked into the kitchen and got me some Honey BBQ wings, Sweet Tea, and some hot fries and went back to my room. I turned on my tv and watched some scary movies. Only because I was in the mood and I didn't have my phone or nothin. I ate my food as i watched Anabelle. I usually don't get scared when I watch scary movies,most of them not even scary. When I finished my food I went back downstairs and threw it in the trash. I don't want my room smelling like food. I was about to go back upstairs when somebody grabbed my arm and put their body on mine.

August: I gotchu when everybody leave *bites ya neck*

He slapped my ass and winked at me as I blushed and went back upstairs. The stuff he does to me.. I swearr he make me wanna jump on him and fuck him sometimes.. But lemme calm down I'm 16 years old.. I walked back inside my room and laid on my back. I didn't feel like watching Anabelle anymore so I put on 'Love & Hip Hop Hollywood'. I started to get really sleepy so I went to sleep.

*Ava's Dream*

I was laying down in my bed listening to music when August walked inside my room. He came on my bed and laid next to me. I took my earbuds out and looked at him. I got lost in his lust filled eyes as I moved over and sat ontop of him. I played in his hair, making my boobs get in his face and he made hickies all over them. He stripped my clothes off leaving me only in my bra and panties, he carried me downstairs to the pool outside. Once we were outside he laid me on the beach chair and began leaving a trail of kisses down my body. He finally got down to my panties and took them off with his teeth. His thick tongue went inside me and I moaned his name loudly. He stopped and looked up at me and said "Oh baby, I'm not August. I'm ya worst nightmare" he laughed as his eyes turned black and inside his mouth looked like a deep black hole. I screamed as I ran butt naked inside the house. I saw August again but this time, he had just came back from Popeyes.

August: Ava girl whats wrong , why you screaming?!

Me: Your fucking crazy !! Stay away from me !! *slaps him*

After I slapped him eyes turned black and his jaw clenched. I ran upstairs to my room and hid under my blanket. I took a peek and saw 5 of August with black eyes. I tryed to escape but they held my arms down. "You can't run away" they all laughed darkly. I started screaming then everything went black.

*Ava Dream Over*

I woke up screaming, I got up from my bed and ran to August room, I hopped in his bed and jumped under the covers. He started to wake up a little, I started crying as I held on to him.

August: *sleepy voice* Aye baby you alright ?

Me: *crying* Noo

August: C'mere

I moved over and laid ontop of him holding him tight. He kissed me and told me he loved me and everything would be okay. I stopped crying and went back to sleep.

•°•°•°••°•°°••°•°•°•°•°•°

I know its short, I really didn't feel like updating but oh well. Sorry for mistakes.

Comment

Vote

Share

@_Macmomma