Chapter 27

August POV

After the stuff that went down the other day I think Ava deserves a little special treatment because through all this bull shit we went through she stayed strong and I'm proud of her so I decided to plan the perfect date for Ava, Kaylin and I.

I ordered a pizza and went to the gas station and bought bags of doritos, flamin hots, and flamin hot Límon. I got us multiple bags of Sour patch kids, 3 pints of different kinds of ice cream and 10 Snickers bars. I also got us pops and juices.

Even though this date is not a candlelight dinner under the stars at a 5-star restaurant, it was most definitely something that I would hope Ava would enjoy.

"August!" Ava shouted from upstairs.

"Yea?"

"What are you down here doing?" She questioned as she came down the stairs with Kaylin attached to her.

"I planned us a date. I figured since every time we go out in public there is always some time of problem I decided to plan a date in the house." I smiled.

"This is so sweet Aug thank you!" Ava smiled and kissed my cheek.

"You're welcome Baybeh. We got junk food and movies.You can pick any movie you want. I don't mind."

"Can we watch Identity thief?" She asked as she sat down and put Kaylin in between us.

"Sure. Go put it in the DVD PLAYER and press play."

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

We were currently watching our third movie which was Home which was requested by the in-famous Kaylin who was half asleep.

"Kaylin if you are about to go to sleep then why did you ask to watch the movie?" Ava asked her.

"Because I wanted to watch it Mommy."

"How about we finish watching the movie tomorrow?" Ava asked picking up the remote.

"No!" Kaylin shouted hopping off the couch trying to get the remote out of Ava's hand.

This was a really funny scene going on better than the movie that was still playing.

"Daddy tell Mommy to give me the remote." Kaylin whined.

"No August tell Kaylin it's time for bed and she needs to stop!" Ava struggled to get Kaylin to let the remote go.

Meanwhile, I'm doubled over laughing and crying.

Suddenly, I heard a loud POP! I stopped laughing to see Kaylin standing with her arms folded and Ava with a crazy look on her face.

"Ava baybeh what happen?"

"Your child just hit me and is about to get fucked up."

"Kaylin come here Baybeh guh." I pulled Kaylin into me."Go upstairs and get ready for bed, okay."

"Okay Daddy." She ran up the stairs and Ava tried to chase after her but I grabbed her before she leave the room.

I pulled her into my lap so her back was to my chest.

"Why you tryna kill my baybeh,huh baybeh?" I questioned her.

"Cause she acting like she lost her fucking mind Aug.Just let me pop her and then I will be okay because Kaylin will not walk around here thinking it is okay to just be hitting on her Mother and father."

"And she won't, okay? I will deal with her. Now you can start cleaning while I got deal with her okay?"

She nodded and starting cleaning up.

I sighed what am I gonna do with these two?

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Hey everyone sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to ask if you guys would please read my book called Forever Love by QueenzNya it is an Urban story but it has certain celebrities in it. Thank you if you do and if you don't it's no big deal.

Picture of their date in the MM

Sorry for mistakes

Comment

Vote

Share

@QueenzNya