Introducing The Characters/Preview!

Hey guys, I'm really really excited to be writing a Zevor Christmas story! I hope you guys are excited too! By the way, this is NOT a chapter. It's just a preview of me telling you guys the characters and MORE! So, let's get started with introducing the characters.

Kids/Teens
Zendaya Age:18- (Y'all know about Z lol Zswaggers😝)
Trevor Age:18- Zendaya's "best friend" or (boyfriend), he obviously has feelings for her, but he doesn't wanna ruin their friendship, but it's already turning into more, but anyway, (Stay Tuned for this part though guys!😜)
Deja Age: 19- (One of Zendaya's best friends) Her and Zendaya call each other sister on a regular basis since they've known each other since they were super young.
Dominique "Dom" Age: 18- Zendaya's other best friend whom she has been knowing since age 8.
Ian- Age: 21- Trevor's older brother
Zink- Age:19- Zendaya's niece who is older than her by one year.
Alex- Age: 18- A really nice guy who Zendaya meets at the studio. Trevor believes that he is his competition.
Jasmine- Age:8-Zendaya's adorable niece. Her sister is Zendaya's other niece Samara (Sa-My-Ra), and her brother is A.J who is Zendaya's nephew.
Samara-Age: 3- Zendaya's young adorable niece who she calls "Mini Daya" because she looks just like her.
A.J- Age:6- Zendaya's adorable nephew who she calls her "Little G".

The Adults
Zendaya's Mom: Claire
Zendaya's Dad: Kazembe
Trevor's Mom: Tammy
Trevor's Dad: Anthony
This cast may have more people later, but for right now, these are the characters! I hope you guys are ready, and here is your PREVIEW of the first chapter.

Zendaya's POV
This day has truly been the best day of my life! Today, I found out that my dreams are finally coming true. This month has been the best! I've finally sold out a world tour which starts very soon (in December). My first ever clothing line is gonna be released in December too, and my new hit TV show K.C. Undercover is starting in January. I guess you could say that I am very busy, but I'm loving all of this. But, let's go back to today, right now, I'm at one of my normal state fair concerts. I've been doing these since my Shake it Up days; Their nothing new. After performing, I decided to end my concert with some inspiring words to my Zswaggers.

That's your PREVIEW of the first chapter, but I'm not giving the title name just yet😏 You guys are going to have to wait for that. It looks like Zendaya is pretty busy already. Find OUT what happens next in the next UPDATE!!!

Don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, and add this story to your Reading List.😘