-

-

-

Justin P.o.v

"Bae please sit down." Shayla said to me. I looked at her, and mugged the fuck out of her.

"Shut the fuck up, damn!" I yelled at her.

I couldn't help it. Serenity is back there, and I don't know how she's doing. I don't know if she's ok. I need someone to tell me what's going on. I know she's with Mailk, but I swear everytime I'm around her, I fall in love with her.

"Aye y'all. She's up. Y'all can come on." Malik said walking back towards Serenity room. I noticed he only had on his slides, and basketball shorts. His eyes were blood shot red. I guess she left him for me already.

We walked into the room, and a nurse was in there. "She's going to be sleep for a little while. I checked her blood pressure, and it was a little too high. The doctor gave her some medicine to get her to calm down. She told me to give a message to Malik, and Sean. Sean she said she's fine, and that she wants you, Marc and Chris, to stay at her house until she comes home. And Malik, she wants you to stay here with her. She don't want you to leave her. Oh yeah, visiting hours are over in five minutes." The nurse said as she walked out.

"Man this is about a bitch. I'm sitting out there waiting, and you mean to tell me she didn't have shit to say to me?" I yelled. I was having an outburst, and I obviously didn't care.

"You need to calm the fuck down. Do you not see her resting? What the fuck is your problem?" Chris asked me. I chuckled at his remarks.

"My fucking problem is everyone is acting like this is ok. It's not! Her blood pressure is high. She's only talking to certain ones of us, and she's tearing us apart. What the fuck is this bitch problem?" Yea I called her a bitch because I'm getting fed up. I don't know what Serenity is expecting, but she's expecting something from the wrong person.

"Did you just call her a bitch?" Malik asked me as he got up. Was I scared? Fuck no. He might be big, but I'll have him taken out in less than thirty seconds. I nodded.

I felt a fist connect with my mouth. I knew he had hit me. If it's a fight he wants, then it's a fight he gets. I punched him in his jaw. He ate that lick. We were going at it. It's like I met my match. I noticed they weren't going to break this up. I felt blood gushing from my head. Then I felt someone pulling us apart.

"That's enough. Y'all been wanting to do this shit, and that was a good enough reason. J, go home bruh. Hell you might need to see a doctor yourself. Malik, go over there by your girl. She's up." Marcus said.

I walked out the room, and headed to the exit. The blood wouldn't stop, but I knew exactly what I needed. I just needed to wrap my head up. This isn't the first time I've been in a fist fight. However, if Malik thinks this is over he got another thing coming.

-

-

-

Serenity P.o.v

"My fucking problem is everyone is acting like this is ok. It's not! Her blood pressure is high. She's only talking to certain ones of us, and she's tearing us apart. What the fuck is this bitch problem?" I could of sworn Justin said that.

My question is what is wrong with him? It's like ever since I told him I didn't want to be with him, he's becoming obsessed. I don't know what he has going on, but I'm going to have to check him.

"Did you just call her a bitch?" I heard Pooh ask him. I knew this wasn't a dream. I woke up as soon as Pooh hit him in the mouth. I couldn't say anything.