Chapter 24

Marcus Pov

Picking Somiya up I threw her over my shoulders, and walked into the house. "Aye yall come here." I yelled to Serenity, and Sean.

"Who that?" Sean asked as he walked down the stairs.

"This is Malik little helper. You know me and her have been talking for like two months now." Sean nodded his head. "Well this bitch is his informant." I said as I tied her to a chair.

"Damn how you find that out?" Sean asked as he sat down. I told him what happened earlier, and he just shook his head. "These hoes ain't loyal b. I'm not worried bout Malik though. I'm done playing games with this lil nigga. Bubbles can't even have a peaceful life because of his crazy ass." I agreed with him.

"Uh. What happened?" Serenity walked up to her.

"Where is he?" Tears began falling down her eyes.

"H-he's staying at Martins Suites. He plans on kidnapping you tonight. I didn't have a choice! He threatened to kill me if I didn't do what he said." Serenity slapped her.

"You could've went to the police. You could've warned Marcus earlier, but no! You wanted to be a lil conniving bitch, and play Malik's games. Where'd you say he was at?" Short stuff asked her.

"He's staying at Matins Suite. Room 308." Serenity grabbed her car keys, and headed towards the door.

"Where you think you going?" Sean asked her as he stood up.

"I'm going to end this shit once, and for all. I'm tired of playing these games with Malik. Matter of fact give me his number I know you got it." She have her the number, and I called him.

"Damn nigga long time no talk."

"Who the fuck is this?"

"It's Marcus nigga."

"Shit what's popping bruh? How you living out there?"

"Good mane. I guess you could say that. Can I holler at you bout some right quick?" I asked as I walked out the room. "You been taking yo meds?"

"Yea I have. I put that on Amyaa. I just can't live without her Marcus. She complete a nigga. I was coming for her, but I may just be tripping. I need to move on, and let her be happy." This nigga must think I'm stupid.

"Malik you know if you come near her they gone kill you. Who shot Trey?" I heard him sigh. I knew it was him. This nigga keep forgetting that I know him like the back of my hand.

"I didn't kill him. I didn't aim to kill. Just to let that nigga know that's a warning. I'm not to be fucked with. He got a bounty on my head." I shook my head.

"Well bruh I got to go. I got some business to handle. Don't do anything stupid mane. You and Sean are the only family I have." I spoke into the phone.

"Aye before you go can I holler at serenity real quick." I was hell of skeptical about it. Walking into the living room I gave her the phone.

"I don't have time for this Malik. Do what you got to do. Bye." She gave me my phone back.

"I need some air. I'll be on the porch." I looked at Sean, and he stared at her. Hearing a gun cock back she stopped.

"My life is in danger here. I don't care what he does to her. That's not my problem. I swear to God if you come near me I'll blow her damn brains out." I was thinking about how she got loose.

"We're playing this my way. I swear to God if anyone follow me I'll shoot her. Matter of fact. Pow! That's a warning. Now let's go thickems." Somiya said as she grabbed Serenity by the hair.