Chapter 38

Ok so let me set some people straight. :) I've never brung that many people back. I've only brung two people back, so that's not crazy. This isn't no "walking dead" type of shit. I'm not offended by it, but I got some crazy ass messages in my inbox. People are "threatening" me saying they're going to stop reading SMFM. Ok. :) Do you boo boo. Not edited.

One week later.

Malik's Pov

"Yea I went, and saw my son. He looks exactly like me." I told Marcus as I inhaled the blunt.

"Did you tell them I was the one who rescued you?" I nodded my head. "Oh well. You're my fucking brother. At one point of time I wanted to pull that damn plug," he told me chuckling.

"I'm glad you didn't. To be real Marcus I fucked up. Real bad. I'm not proud of the choices I've made in the past. However, I'm paying for that shit now. I have a healthy son, and that's all I need. One day she'll probably tell him I'm his pops instead of Sean. I'd rather if she didn't." Marcus looked at me funny.

"And why is that?" He asked.

"'Cause. I know if she told him that it would hurt her. That's the last thing I'm trying to do. I've changed. A lot. I don't do the shit I used to do. Being in that coma for three months taught me a lot of shit. I need to let the past be the damn past." Marcus nodded.

I remember that day like it was yesterday.

*** FB ***

"This shit is real. I'm sor-," she took Sean's gun, and shot me in the arm.

"It's too late to be apologizing. You should've just let me live my life, but no you wanted to me a fucking psychopath, and do shit the hard way. Sixteen years you've known me. Sixteen years I put up with your bullshit! I'll be damn if you walk out of here alive."

"If you kill me you're going to hell." Sean stared a hole into the side of my face.

"Well I guess I'll meet you in hell then bitch." She sent the rest of the clip into my head.

At least she thought she did. She actually shot me twice in the arm, once in the jaw, and twice in the stomach. As I was lying there I thought my life was over. That's until Marcus showed up.

*** FB OVER ***

All I remember was waking up. God obviously put me on this earth for a reason, and I'm hell of thankful for that. Trust me when I say I've changed. My priorities are different.

I'm not chasing after Serenity anymore. Hell I don't deserve someone like her. She got Sean, and they're good together. "Marcus let's roll." I told him as I put the blunt out, and grabbed my jacket.

Locking up we stepped inside of my car. Im going to the tattoo parlor. I'm going to get Kj name tatted on my neck. Pulling off I cut my music up.

Now lately I ain't been

Having the best of the luck.

The devil trying to break me,

That's when shit got fucked up.

Don't mind me while I vent

I'm just thinking out loud.

I could smoke a pound

How I'm feeling right now.

Shits been all wrong.