Dump Him x Playboiuzi

Start from the beginning

"You know how many times I try to love and you didn't take it? I love so much, and you thrown it on the ground. Why Symere? WHY!"

Rocky shaked his head, "I don't want yo fucking answer, I just gotta do what I do."

"Kill you.." He smirked.

Rocky raised the sharp knife, going down quickly to stab Symere. Symere put the palm of his hand out, only remembering that before slipping into unconsciousness.

♡♡♡

Symere felt some type light going through his eyes, immediately waking up. He felt like shit, everything was hurting him. He blinked out one eye, looking around the room.

"Get the doctor, he's waking up." A familiar voice said, making Symere turn his head painfully.

"Jordan...?" He spoke raspy, he couldn't move at all.

He felt like something was holding him down. Symere started to cry, a pair of warm hands came on his cheeks.

"Hey I'm here Symere, we got you. You're safe with us. It's me, Jordan." Jordan quietly said.

"Jordan, he hurt me. Jordan, he was gonna kill me." Symere choked out, looking in Jordan eyes.

"Symere hey, you're in good hands. The abuse is over." Jordan said, wiping his tears softly. Symere jumped at the feeling, his whole face was bruised.

"We need assistance in here!" The doctor said.

After they transferred blood to him, everyone was in silence. Jordan was tapping his foot, Tyler was overthinking the incident, Gazzy and Omar was drinking Ice coffee. Diego and Kimetrius was sitting next to Jordan.

"I got the call. From Diego, who was trying to call you and you wasn't picking up the phone. So I had to go up to your house, trying to check up on you." Jordan spoke up, making everyone eyes go to him.

"I saw you, a knife in your hand bleeding out. I had to take you here, they quickly took you away from me, 4 hours Symere. 4 hours to find out that you have a broken leg, broken arm, broken nose, one black eye, left hand broken, busted lip with a popped blood vessel and god knows how many bruises." Jordan sighed, getting his back rubbed by Diego.

Symere was silent, didn't know what to say. He just kept looking up at the wall, the white blank wall he felt right now.

"Symere. Say something. Please, anything." Jordan pleaded, wanting to hold or hear his best friend.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." Symere said, feeling no tears coming out. He didn't want his best friend to be angry or upset for staying with abusive boyfriend he had for 2 years.

"Why you saying sorry Sy? This isn't your fault Symere." Tyler said, coming closer.

Gazzy and Diego rolled their eyes, "Tyler shut the fuck up, saying this sympathetic shit. Stop putting up a fucking act." Gazzy said, handing Omar his drink.

"Right like deadass." Diego said.

"Yo, I thought we was cool." Tyler said, being slightly confused.

"Not anymore. Don't let me spill the tea, not gonna look good boo." Gazzy flipped his dreads, crossing his legs.

"What tea...?" Symere said looking at everyone.

"Tyler was fucking Rocky behind yo back. They was started fucking when we all went to that pool party the summer of 2017." Gazzy said, "I found out 4 months ago and thought it wasn't my place to say that shit but now I'm gonna say it because I ain't tryna be fake."

"Well that's foul Tyler." Omar said, uninterested in their beef.

"Can y'all save that shit for later please? Symere right here, in fucking terrible conditions. Please, this isn't the time." Jordan said, seeing Symere staring with at the wall.

"Symere listen, I know he told you will never be loved or you don't deserve love. Symere, you do. He's wrong in all types of ways. We all love you, we all here for you. he doesn't love you, he just want to hurt you."

"The times he cuts us off from you, we be worried for the sakes of you." Everyone nodded, making Symere feels something. "He was manipulating you, controlling your life Sy."

"We can help Symere, take our help. This is love we giving you, we want you to feel loved Sy."

Symere thoughts ran through his mind, is this love he's really feeling? how he didn't see this for a very long time. When they tried to talk about the things he was feeling, he only tell them he was tired or it's nothing.

But it was something, something he was tired of. He was scared to tell anyone. He was living in fear for a very long time. Tired of saying that it was nothing was bothering him which it was something bothering him.

But the important of it was he was tired of being treat like a piece or shit, worthless. But now on, he's not anymore. He have his friends by his side, helping him through his recovery.

"I need help Jordy, I need help." He said, crying again. "I don't want to be this anymore, no more."

Jordan softly hugged him, trying to calm him down. "Hey it's alright, we all got you." One by One came up to hug him, now he knows what is love now.

They came up with ideas on how to leave Rocky, moving away or living with one of them. Symere wanted to change everything, just trying to get away from him. They knew they saw a little light in Symere eyes.