"Miko, get to the armor!" Brianna said as she used her taser on one of the seekers and ran up towards the ship.

I jumped off the platform and landed on the hexagon thing and it suddenly started to surround me. The next thing I knew is that I'm nearly in the same size as the cons.

"You look great Miko." Bri complimented me as the platform closed while she is inside the ship.

"What's the matter Scream? Can't pick on someone your own size?" I asked him.

Right then, something hits me and what looks like a ball fossil.....thing?

"Oh what do you know, it does fetch." Starscream said,

The robot dragon landed on the ship, glaring at me.

"Scrap!" I silently cried out.

"MIKO RUN!!!" Brianna shouted to me from the ship and I did what she told me.

The only thing I get was being squashed by the stupid dragon.

Ultra Magnus' POV
I pushed the some of the rocks in front of me, only to see that the Predacon con is loose and that the place is a mess. Bulkhead got out of some of the boulders as well as Wheeljack. I then started to look for Honeybee. She's nowhere to be found or coming out of the boulders.

"Where's Honeybee?" I asked as I started searching for her.

"She's probably somewhere around here." Wheeljack said as the three of us started digging.

"A little help, here?" I then heard her voice and followed it to where it came from.

Her servo emerged from the boulders as we started get her out. I helped her get up and steadied her in standing.

"You okay?" Bulkhead asked,

"Could've been worse, Bulk." She replied before walking towards the exit of the cave.

"Well, that didn't go as planned." Wheeljack said,

"That because it wasn't a plan. Because a Cadet like Honeybee knows when to detonate a grenade in a confined space." I said,

"Does the 'confines space' include a belly of a beast." Wheeljack shot back at me.

"Uh sir?" Bulkhead asked

"You're actions are just one step into getting us all scrapped!" I said,

"Sorry sir, but the Predacon is loose and Miko and Brianna are out there alone." Bulkhead said, "Honeybee already went after them." He said as he left ma and Wheeljack behind.

"Permission to provide cover sir?" Wheeljack asked

I am really getting irritated with him and just got with it. The humans might not be able to protect themselves from the Predacon.

Honeybee's POV
I kept climbing up the cliff towards where the ship landed to see what's going one and hoping that the girls are alright. Once I got to the top, I saw the Predacon shooting it's flame onto...oh no.

I quickly got up and ran towards Miko who is in the Apex Armor. The Predacon flew off with the bone, but that isn't important right now. I approached Miko to make sure she's okay.

"Miko, you okay in there?" I asked quietly.

"Yup, this armor is really working for me." She whispered back to me.

I was relieved to hear that. Right then, Starscream approaches us.

"Too bad, Cadet. Even the strongest armor couldn't protect the weakest of species." Starscream said,

"Yeah, I don't think so."  I said, as Miko grabbed hold of him.

"Protected you didn't it?" Miko said as she started to beat him in that armor.

"Keep it coming Miko." I cheered as I joined her in the action.

We both just punch and kicked the cons that were coming towards us and to be honest, I miss this. Once I knocked another con out, I noticed Brianna inside the ship and was looking at us from the window. She has an amazed look on her face and I was again relieved that she's also okay.

I punched another con behind me as he tried to sneak up on me, but it'll never work. I continued to help Miko in taking out the cons before it was just Starscream.

"You do realized that I extinguished Cliffjumper, don't you." Starscream said

"Big whoop! I snuffed Hardshell." Miko said,

"And I killed Darklight, one of your best assassins on Cybertron." I said,

Right when we're about to charge at him, we heard pedesteps coming from behind us. That's when Starscream retreated, along with his seekers.

"Ah, they got away with the bone." Miko said as she faced me.

"Hey, it's okay. The important thing is that you and Brianna are safe." I said with a smile on my faceplates, "I have to say, for a human girl in a cybertronian relic, you're one though nut to crack."

"You should've seen Brianna. She bravely distracted the cons for me." Miko said.

"Honeybee!" I heard Brianna ran towards us. "You two are awesome!" She said, "And Miko, you had me worried back there."

"She brought her A game, like a true Wrecker." Wheeljack said, giving a light punch to Miko on the armor. "And I just wanna remember us just like this...(looks at Magnus) before the rust sets in." He said before walking away, but something stopped him as he turned to look at me. "Forgot to mention Honey, you still look great back there. Brings back the days when we're partners in the field."

I didn't know how to reply to that, but I just nodded and watched him transformed and drive away.

"Wait, where's Wheeljack going?" Miko asked

"Solo." Bulkhead said

"Again?!"

"But why?" Brianna asked

"Jackie just broke up the band." Bulkhead said sadly as we watched him leave.

"Did something happened back there?" Brianna asked as she looked up to me.

"No, Wheeljack did exactly what he did back on Cybertron with the Wreckers, but I know he will come back." I explained to her, "He's simply...avoiding."

We decided to drop the topic and just head back to the ship and fly off, heading to back to base. The only thing that we're able to get today is the Apex Armor. At least it's better than nothing, all thanks to Bri and Miko.

Cliffhanger