I can tell she doesn't want to let go, but after having five days straight of demanding work hours and today's stress, mom is completely worn out. "Sleep well."

        She says, knowing without my sleeping pills I will be a night owl against my own will. "Goodnight, mom." She let's go of me and tucks her hands into her purple pockets on her robe.

      "I set the air mattress up next to Dianna's bed once you all decide to go to sleep." Matthew Davis tells me as he stands at the top of the stairs wearing his blue and red flannel pyjamas.

     I offer an appreciating smile before he turns around and joins his wife in their bedroom, and my mom enters the spare room which is one the ground floor.

         It's not even eight o'clock yet, and all the parents have called it a night. Myself and the two Davis siblings don't mind as we get the living room tv to ourselves.

     Dianna is sprawled on the ground next to an empty pizza box which was her left over dinner from last night, that she decided she wanted straight after we had her parent's homemade lasagna and potato bake.

    I walk back to the navy blue sofa where Flynn sit's by himself, his eyes already watching me when I plop down beside him.

    The cream white door that is only visible by an inch catches my attention when someone knocks rather loudly for this time of night. I bite down on my tongue, wondering if it would be a strawberry blonde boy who undoubtedly would be beyond mad.

    This is just how it played out at my house, an un-suspicious knock at the door to lead you to believe it would be someone with the decency to knock politely.

        Dianna pushes herself up and sit's upright to also stare in the direction of the hallway that leads to the door. None of the parents seem to here it when no one comes out of their room.

     The person knocks again. "It's okay, I'm sure it's nothing." Flynn volunteers himself to answer the door as he gives my shoulder a gentle squeeze when standing up.

        Slight panic set's in when Flynn steps foot into the hallway and nears the front door with no visible worries going through his mind. "Flynn, wait." I race around the sofa and to the door in hopes to intercept him. If it were to be the strawberry blonde boy, I certainly don't want Flynn wound up in it. "I don't think you should-"

    He pulls the door open, standing completely in front of me like he wants it to be the person I'm worried about. I frown at the action, hating that he would do such a thing for my own issues.

"What are you doing here, blondie? At this time of night?" Flynn's shoulders relax and I am free from thinking it's today's mystery boy when his comment about 'blondie' is said.

"It's pretty obvious, isn't it?" I smile when I hear Camila, my blonde best friend. I had been on the phone to her earlier to tell her what had happened, mainly listening to her profanities after she was told. "I've invited myself to your little slumber party. Now move so I can find the crazy lady."

Flynn opens the door as wide as it goes and I step beside him to meet the blue eyed girl. Camila drops a duffle bag beside my boyfriend's feet when she notices my presence.

Her arms loop around the back of my neck as Camila tosses her body weight onto me. The door's indent to my chest is slightly irritated by my best friend, but I swallow the feeling down to bathe in her embrace.