"Touch my monopoly and I'll burn your childhood comic books." She threatens back. My chest burns painfully, not because of the doors indent but the interaction between the two older Davis's. It reminds me of my parents when they were once happy and in love. At least Flynn is able to have the luxury of his parents both being wonderful people and still in love- even if they aren't his biological parents.

"Can I go shower and change first?" I still feel sick having the shirt pressed to my stomach since it isn't my blood. Mom's lips part and she inhales a sharp breath when she looks at the shirt.

She was too buried in the thoughts swimming inside of her that she forgot about my shirt. "Of course you can. I'll pack an overnight back then meet you down here to walk over?"

"It's okay, Allie." For the first time this afternoon, Flynn finally speaks up. Laine and Matthew had left to get his tools, and Dianna has stayed by her brother's side. "I'll walk her home so you can get yourself comfortable in the spare room."

I watch when Dianna's eyes move between her brother and my mom. "I'll walk to our house with you after you've packed, so then I can show you were the room is."

Somehow, my mom caves into the Davis sibling plan of action. I take the moment once everything is decided to leave the living room and ascend the stairs to my bedroom.

I don't bother grabbing a change of clothes for once I finish showering, I am too desperate to get the shirt off of me. I step into the en-suite bathroom, closing the door with my foot as I pull the bloodied material over my head and toss it towards the furthest fall.

Immediately, a weight is lifted off me. Just like how Sebastian's jacket haunted my mind, the shirt was weighing me down with guilt of how I hurt that man.

I feel my chest rapidly rise and fall with a panic I didn't know I was having until I was freed from the material. My eyes shut and I lean my back against the cold sink to use the moment to calm myself.

"Vi?" Flynn calls, his voice sounding close which makes my eyes reopen in a sudden curiosity to why he followed me to my room. The bathroom door, which unfortunately has no lock, opens slowly as light hazel hair peaks through a small gap.

This would be the second time he has let himself into the bathroom when I have been in here, both times without knocking either. It's a miracle that I am never mad at him for it, even if I'm missing the ruined shirt.

His soft eyes are the next thing I see when he steps into the white tiled room, and closes the door behind him. It's scary how comfortable you can become with a person. Not a single worry or concern crosses my mind that Flynn is standing in front me, his eyes now focused on my upper chest.

I glance down to learn that he isn't staring at any type of cleavage, but instead the thick red line centred perfectly from bellow my neck to the middle of the emerald green bra I have on.

"It's fine." Despite being completely silent, there is a spoken connection between us- like I know what he is thinking.

        "Does it hurt?" His eyes gaze away from the mark to meet my eyes. I shake my head, not wanting him to worry about things he shouldn't be. It's only a mild pain, it's enough to call it discomfort- but it's nothing that's going to bound me to complain about. "I don't think I've ever been that panicked in my life- it definitely tops the day those guys chased after us."

     His concern makes me smile. "You should know by now that I'm pretty good good at escaping situations." Both times I managed to get away successfully. It gives me reassurance that I don't shut down in vital moments, but I have the brain power to be reasonable.