Elemental Village

Start from the beginning

Silva: "I just came here to drop her off. That's it. I'll be taking my leave."

Queen: "Actually, I would like for you to tell Y/N something."

Silva: "Hm?"

Queen: "Your old master. About him. The old king. His name."

Y/N: "The old king...?"

Silva: "Right... My master, once a king, Y/N L/N. He was just like you in a lot of ways."

Wait... What...?

Ash: "He has the same name?"

Silva: "Sounds like a strange coincidence, right?"

Y/N: "Yeah..."

Silva: "But, you both have the same story."

Y/N: "Same story...?"

Silva: "Remember when you told me about your past?"

Y/N: "Yeah...?"

Silva: "You both have the exact same past."

Y/N: "That's... just a coincidence..."

Silva: "I don't think so. I think it could have something to do with time traveling, or something to do with dimensions. I'm not sure though."

Ash: "Dimansen?"

Y/N: "Ash... just don't..."

Queen: "So, with all of that being said, Y/N, you are technically royalty."

Oh no...

Y/N: "Fuck, don't tell me that."

Melty: "Really?!"

Y/N: "I'm saying this now then. Don't treat me special because of any of that. I don't care to be anything close to royalty."

Queen: "I understand."

Silva: "Now then, I'll be leaving. See you later, kid."

He then disappeared, like he teleported... Guess it's time.

Y/N: "Also, that reward..."

*Timeskip*

It had been a few days and I was going to head back to see the Queen about something. But, we're taking a detour for now. Inori and Ash were both with me, this was a surprise for Inori, and I guess for Ash as well, but she already knows about it. 

Inori: "Seriously, where are we going?"

Ash: "As master said, it's a surprise. You just have to wait."

Inori: "Why do you get to know what it is...?"

Ash: "I was with him when he requested it."

Inori: "Requested? Is this the reward from the Queen?"

Y/N: "Yes. Now, no more questions."

We made our way to the village we saved back then, against one of the Waves. Where my sister died... But, everything was fixed and it now had a sign for the name of the village.

Inori: ""The Elemental Village"...?

Y/N: "I'm really impressed with what they did with the place. It looked terrible before. Even if I did help a little bit."

Ash: "You helped?!"

Ash: "You helped?!"

Y/N: "A little bit, see the giant lake?"

Inori: "Yeah...?"

Y/N: "I used the water element for that."

Inori: "You know you shouldn't be using the elements!"

Y/N: "No need to yell at me! Yes, it did hurt a lot to do it. But, it was worth it."

I smiled.

Y/N: "The reward. I asked the Queen to send some men to help fix up the village and to make it look good. It's better than I expected."

I walked further into the village and saw the Leader of the village, Delo.

Delo: "Elemental Hero! Welcome back!"

I waved at him.

Y/N: "It's good to see you, Delo. How has everything been?"

Delo: "Everything has been great, thanks to you! Thank you so much!"

Y/N: "You don't have to thank me at all. You all deserve great lives."

Delo: "As for the deal you made, you are the co-leader of the village. Not just any village, "The Elemental Village". Thanks to you, we finally have a name!"

Y/N: "I didn't do anything, Delo. Also, did you have that house made that I asked for?"

Delo: "Yes! Follow me!"

We followed Delo. I could tell Ash was excited about this, Inori though, seemed kinda lost in thought. We all stopped in front of a big building.

 We all stopped in front of a big building

Delo: "Here it is!"

Y/N: "Thank you, looks amazing."

I turned towards Inori and Ash.

Y/N: "Inori, Ash, Welcome to your new home."

Ash was jumping up and down.

Ash: "It's so pretty!"

Inori: "Our new home...? You... You did this for us?"

Y/N: "That's right. Do you two like it?"

Ash: "Yes! I love it!"

Inori: "Of course we like it... But, what about you?"

Ash looked at the two of us, confused.

Ash: "What do you mean?"

Y/N: "There will be a point, where it will just be you two to protect everything. I will go back home at some point."

Inori: "B-But..."

Y/N: "I'm not from this world. My world could be in danger right now. And that's my fault. I have to go back and fix things. No matter what."

Inori quickly hugged me, shocking me.

Inori: "I don't want you to leave!"

I frowned, I have to at some point...

Y/N: "I understand, Inori. I'll miss you too when the time comes. Let's just enjoy our times together for now. After all, I'm not leaving yet."

Ash: "Yeah!"

Inori let go of me and looked at me.

Inori: "Y-You're right..."

Delo: "I... I also had the Elemental Church built."

Y/N: "I knew that there had to be a Elemental Church somewhere! Thanks, Delo. You can go back to what you were doing, I'll check out the church later."

Delo: "Alright, bye for now, Elemental Hero."

Y/N: "Just call me Y/N. See ya."

He left and I looked at the other two.

Y/N: "Well? Let's head into the house."

A/N: What would Y/N be called if he was king? Elemental King? Hm... Over 1300 Words!