"Didn't know you worked here, Yeosang." She told him as her feet neared him. He looked up from his phone, a small chuckle leaving his mouth when he saw Sujin. "You never asked." He shrugged, giving a simple reply.

He opened his mouth to speak but the sound of someone clearing their throat intercepted. Yeosang blinked blankly before realizing, "Right! Sujin, meet Hwang Hyunjin. He's a junior in our school. Maybe you've seen him around. He's a newbie here." He introduced the male that hid behind him.

Sujin could swear she had never seen him before because she would've remembered a face like his. Not that she was all for someone's looks but it was probably a sin to not mention his good looks. "Hi. I'm Lee Sujin." She awkwardly smiled, giving a small wave to him. Hyunjin's eyes turned into crescents as he returned the same gesture.

No conversation was pursued as another person called for her, her order ready in their hand. Yeosang and Hyunjin watched her leave, probably running to find her driver. It wasn't until five minutes passed that Choi Yeonjun had entered to do his shift. Yes. He had finally gotten a part-time job after deciding using his parents' hard-earned money on his friends was stupid. "You should've come in five minutes earlier, Jun." His desk-mate said.

Yeonjun raised a brow, not noticing the raven-haired boy behind Yeosang. He let out a tired sigh, putting on his apron. "Why?" He queried, looking at his co-worker with slightly eager eyes. "Sujin was here. Introduced her to Hyunjin over there. Who is also your new co-worker." Yeonjun's attention was completely captured when he heard her name but the second name made him tilt his head. He looked over at the newbie, suddenly feeling the need to be alert.

"Are you quitting or something?" He asked his friend after peeking his eyes away from the junior. "Nope. Just got shifts changed. Hope you two have fun!"

• • •

The weather was beginning to get colder in South Korea. These were the last few times they could enjoy the basketball court without freezing their asses off. Yeonjun was helping Sujin with her game while the others had decided to take a break and play basketball.

"Are you sure you don't wanna join them?" She queried, making the boy sigh and chuckle, rolling his eyes. "For the last time... I'm fine. I'd much rather help you with this." Yeonjun watched her smile and nod. Because I'm having some second thoughts on who you are. He gnawed on his bottom lip before he returned to help her. 

Things were peaceful until someone had spotted then. "Oh! Hey, Sujin noona! Yeonjun hyung!" The female waved while Yeonjun gave a discontented smile. Suddenly an idea formed in the girl's head, making her walk near him. "Hyunjin... if you were asked, as a rising idol, to go on a 'date thing' with your manager... what would you say?" The question had not only thrown Hyunjin off but Yeonjun too.

"Whoa, what? Uh... I guess I would go but only if I had time! I think rookie idols should focus on their work first." Hyunjin smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. Sujin nodded slowly, "We'll that's certainly a thought to take in." She said before shooting other questions to the boy she had met recently, almost forgetting another boy was behind her. Yeonjun watched them talk and exchange smiles.

Far behind him was also the rest of the boys who had stopped playing basketball. They were hoping Yeonjun wasn't going to blow a fuse or something as he had told them how he didn't really like Hyunjin.

"What are you doing with these answers anyways, noona?"

That was the moment where Yeonjun decided to interrupt as the bell rang and grab Sujin's wrist. "Sorry, but it's none of your business, Hyunjin-ah. We'll be off to class." Hyunjin nodded blankly, a bit startled. He watched them leave while Soobin looked at Taehyun and Beomgyu. They had a hunch about Yeonjun but they would have to wait and see how it would unfold.

• • •

The duo had gotten to class early. Sujin's breathing had become heavier as Yeonjun had dragged her to class with his grip on her wrist. He let out a sigh, letting go of her. Running a hand through his hair, he watched the female open her mouth. "You good? Why'd you rush off like that?"

She didn't want to pry as she was kind of glad he did since Sujin didn't want to explain Hyunjin what she was doing as it was weird enough for the boys. Hell, she was thankful they were even helping her at all. But she couldn't take. Sujin was curious.

Yeonjun rested his head on his desk, his eyes tilting up to see her face from her seat. An unsettling feeling welcomed his heart. With an unsure tone, he spoke, "I... I'm not sure. I just wanted to leave. It felt like the open court had gotten claustrophobic."

"