[ 13 ]

T H I R T E E N
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

"WORK HARD BUT DON'T forget to take a break! Or I'll make sure you get one

"WORK HARD BUT DON'T forget to take a break! Or I'll make sure you get one."

To be honest, Sujin didn't think Taehyun was being serious.

So was she surprised when she found herself at Lotte World with him and the rest of the boys?

Quite frankly, yes.

But boy was she happy to meet Hueningkai. All the moments Sujin spent with him were brief, so to spend an entire day with him was something she cherished.

Needless to say, Sujin, Kai and Taehyun stuck together throughout most of the rides. From the Camelot Carousel to the Drunken Basket. It was fair to say they shed their tears of laughter together. Yeonjun was silently named the party pooper of the day. He didn't like seeing those three being joyful as childish as it sounds. But he couldn't pinpoint the reasoning behind his annoyance.

So when they were going on one last ride before having lunch, Yeonjun was going to make sure he would hang out with her in this one. The Geneva Cruise Lines was a ride where people, mainly couples, rode a small cruise ship over Seokchon Lake, allowing you to experience its beauty.

Kai takes a step forward to sit next to Sujin, but the piercing gaze on the back of his head told him otherwise. With a pout, he took a seat next to Taehyun. Kai's eyes travelled to Yeonjun's figure, watching him take a seat next to Sujin. A contented sigh flew out of the female's mouth, looking out the window of the boat to see the scenery.

She was not disappointed. At this time of year in September, summer neared its finish and fall began to sprout. Although Sujin was sure the brown and orange leaves were not as pretty as the cherry blossoms in spring, she did enjoy it very much. A satisfactory gasp came out of her mouth, her jaw agape while she looked over the scenery. Everything felt surreal. The leaves fell onto the water due to the slight breeze picking them up. You could see towers of buildings shine among the sun. It was an ethereal sight.

However, Yeonjun found Sujin's amazement more ethereal. Her reaction was adorable. He enjoyed the way her eyes lit up as if they had stars in them or the uncontrollable smile that appeared on her face.
The male let out a quiet sigh with the corners of his mouth tugging upwards.

Yeonjun nudged her, "Is this your first time doing rides like these?" He queried, his eyes skimming view her innocent face. A small nod came from her as she returned her gaze to the dark waters of autumn.