Chapter 2 Meeting the Frame Murderer?! And.... Batman?!

(Narrator start)

Narrator (Y/N): Hello, this is (Y/N) (L/N)! Also known as  handsome of the brilliant physicist scientist! And it also known as Kamen rider Build the 19th Heisei rider and the successor of brilliant physicist Sento Kiryu! And tod.....

Narrator Kiana: Today, we'll be intro of the story of the each every chapters. And me also as adorable Kiana Kaslana and Senpai's lover!

Narrator (Y/N): What the?! Kiana what you doing here?!

Narrator Kiana: Ah! Senpai author sama told me that me and the others girl and some oc characters will be here with intro with you.

Narrator (Y/N):......... Okay far enough. Okay so! Last time on the previous chapter I transformed into Kamen rider Build and defeated the honkai beast using my rider kick! That I sa.....

Narrator Kiana: And he even save the cute and princess Kiana save from her braving shinning knight in armor!

Narrator (Y/N): Be quiet! Ah! We had a new enemy is coming that has been watching on us, is the armor version of Batman!

Narrator Kiana: Ah! Why did Batman do this? I thought he was a good guy!

Narrator (Y/N): I don't know and......

Narrator (Y/N)/Kiana: Find out what's happened in Chapter 2!

(End of intro)

In unknown place

There is the young man is been shirtless, wearing the prison clothes on the pant, he was been running away in the sewers.

His name is Tyson Drake

Tyson: Finally.... I has escaped from the prison.....

He release a sigh.

Before he's could take a break until suddenly he heard the alarm and nearby footstep coming to his direction.

Tyson: Oh crap! They're found me!

He started sprinted and running way to avoiding of the police and guards are still searching or chasing him.

Inner Tyson: Wh-Who.... Frame me?!

(Begins playing Be the One)

Long time ago! When the previous Build has defeated on his greatest enemy but there is the new enemy called Honkai Beasts causes the disaster damages of the world intend to wipe out of the humanity. There are only one who can stop them is the Team of Valkyries and their captain is Kamen rider Build! Showing Previous Build has destroyed his greatest enemy in the place of the dessert with red lightning before changes showing of the Honkai beasts destorying the city. And last scene showing the Team of Valkyries alongisde is Kamen rider Build in between of Kiana and Mei before he glances with the helmet's eyes glowing staring at the camera showing the titles.