Chapter 1: Detroit

Everyone just saw monsters as just machines. The monsters don't have rights of their own.

So they're named androids.

"Hello sir, do you wanna purchase a lovely robot of ours? He's a good household servant to your beloved home!"

"Sure. What's it name?"

Are they all machines?

What's greater then choosing two evils.

No one is a saint here.

"Cross, RK400 I promise you! The newest household monster android in cyber life!"

"Sold."

But some monsters also aren't androids.

The two of them walked silently as the other skeleton shoved his hands in his pockets.

Cross felt tense.

"My name is Nightmare. Tonight, you obey me now." Nightmare said in a cold tone which made Cross surprised but feel even more tense as they began to walk in silence yet again on the path.

Little did he know...

He was different from the other androids.

___________

"I NEED TO SOLVE THIS CASE! A murder happened on the scene. We can't just send some fucking Android to deal with it! When an Android KILLED THE VICTIM ITSELF!"

"Sir, this is only for the best. I know how you feel. Letting a Android dealing with the case is ridiculous! I feel almost outraged! But the chief knows what he's doing."

The skeleton came out as he walked over to the two enraged humans.

"Hello I'm Ink RK800 The Android sent by cyber life." Said Ink with a emotionless expression.

"Hello Ink RK800. A victim was murdered in their own household by a Android. You are here to solve and unravel the case understand?"

"Yes." Ink answered.

"You have a partner assigned to you. His name is Error. He's in the bar as of now. Find him. And accomplish your mission. No matter what it takes." The human replied.

"Yes" Ink answered as he turned around walking out of the entrance.

______________

The skeletons eyesockets opened as he found himself in a tube.

"I fixed him and his programs. But I had to reboot his memory due to the damages. What happened to him sir? He looks all roughed up completely." Said the owner.

"He got hit... by a car. Just a stupid accident." A rough voice entered as the owner felt suspicious of that since he didn't look like he was hit by a car but she's probably wrong of assumptions anyways."

"Alright. Well you can take your Android home. What's the androids name?" Said the owner.

"My child named him."

The tall skeleton went in front of him.

"Fell."