Chapter 31 "Who The Fuck Made Her Cry?"

Start from the beginning

"Thank you. Where did Lorenzo go?" I asked him. I caught a few guys around the kitchen eyeing us.

"Like what you see love?" The one with black hair and bright blue eyes asked. I rolled my eyes at him I turned away from them. I grabbed a beer from the ice tub on the table. 

"I was talking to you" I felt him breathe down my neck. I flinched away from him no longer feeling comfortable, I wanted Lorenzo.

"I don't want to talk to you" I answered. His mouth lifted in to a sinister looking smile.

"You want to talk to Snake love?" He asked I looked down when I saw his hand moving to my face.

"Where is he?" I asked not wanting to cause a scene. He gripped my chin lifting my face up.

"I don't see why everyone wants him when there's plenty of us other guys to play with" I moved away from him taking the now empty bottle with me. I'd drank it so fast to keep from having to talk to him. I saw him follow me to the kitchen, I felt him opposite me watching me. I hit the inside of the trash can breaking the bottle. I see Amy and Noah watching us, I sent a look to Noah who gave me a small nod before whispering to Amy before leaving.

"Come one love I just want to give you a Christmas present" I sighed annoyed. I tightened my hold on the now broken bottle. In the open plan kitchen to dinning room no one was stood in the kitchen with us. Kat had gone to probably find my brother, Amy was stood waiting for Noah to come back. The twins were talking to Amy to make her feel more comfortable which I was thankful for.

"I don't want your shit present. You probably couldn't make a woman cum with your fingers let alone your 2 inch cock" I snapped I heard Amy laugh along with the twins.  His eyes widened darkening in anger I watched him reach out grabbing me by my throat. I didn't flinch in fear instead I stared in to his eyes as he growled his words at me. I looked to see Amy trying to come to me but the twins held on to her, I couldn't hear what they were saying to her.

"You little bitch. You don't know where the fuck you are. I don't know which one of your little bitch friends invited you but you're in my area now" I blinked holding back the tears. Before he could tighten his hold any more I pushed the broken bottle in to his stomach causing him to call out in pain. His friends from the dinning area looked over to us, I let go of the bottle inside him. I hold on to the counter top to feel steady as I breathed in and out.

"Enzo" I called out sobbing. Liam held me as I tried to steady my breathing.

"You fucking psycho" the stranger yelled. His friend grabbed me Levi instantly punched him to get him off me.

"Don't touch her you dumbass" he spat at him. I slid to the floor wanting Lorenzo to come. No longer able to see through my tears I just let the noises come out my mouth until Danny commanded silence.

"What happened in here?" I let out a few more sobs. I got up to face my brother I needed him.

"I don't know why she's fucking crying I'm the one who got stabbed" I stayed silent.

"Snake" I heard a few people whisper his name scared to say it too loud. I could see why everyone was scared anger seethed from him.

"Who the fuck made her cry?" I flinched at the volume of his voice. Everyone stayed silent until Amy spoke for me.

"She wanted to find you and he wouldn't leave her alone kept asking her why she wanted you" Amy took deep breathe before explaining the last part. We both knew once it's said this stranger was dead.

"He told her she didn't need you he could give her a Christmas present when she refused saying he couldn't do anything with his fingers let alone his 2inch dick he choked her until she stabbed him" I watched from behind the twins. Lorenzo pulled out his gun. Danny stepped back pushing Kat behind him as though to protect her like she hadn't seen this before.

"Is that what happened?" Lorenzo growled. The stranger shrugged groaning in pain.

"She's just some bitch I bet she would of-" Danny interrupted him.

"Niall you better watch your fucking mouth that bitch is my little sister" everyone who didn't know who I was now feared for Niall. Whispers went around about how I was smart for bottling him. How he would of probably not stopped. That thought made me sick.

"I'm sorry I didn't -"

"We don't care if you fucking knew who she was. She didn't want your attention you remove it. We are a lot of things in this gang but a fucking rapist is not one" Lorenzo yelled shooting Niall's knee.

"Am I clear?" Everyone replied with a series of yes Snake. I reached out to Amy's who helped get closer to Lorenzo. I stepped out of my shoes before leaving them and going over to Lorenzo who watched me. When I reached him he silently inspected me for injures but  none to be seen. I grabbed the gun from his hands a few people gasped shocked he would let someone do that.

"Sweetheart" I shook my head aiming the gun at Niall.

"Why are you scared?" I asked him. He was now sat on the floor bleeding his eyes glazed from tears.

"I'm sorry I don't know what-" I rolled my eyes over his bullshit.

"You know what happened and you would do it again if I wasn't Danny's sister or Snake's girlfriend" I replied the look in his eyes confirmed it to me he wasn't sorry. He just looked like he was caught. I lifted Lorenzo's gun to his head before I pulled the trigger.

"Merry fucking Christmas" I muttered handing the gun to Lorenzo. I stormed up to my old room.