Chapter 31 "Who The Fuck Made Her Cry?"

Start from the beginning

I slid on a pair of black Louboutins my phone in hand, I didn't need anything else since Lorenzo had the keys.

"You two look amazing" Kat gushed when she opened the door she was in a pure red dress. Her lips stained in the same blood red she looked flawless.

"This colour on you though" I let out a low whistle as she spined around showing my the full look.

"It's my favourite

"It's my favourite. I've called it the blood of my last fuck to give" I laughed only she would come up with such a name.

"I love it" I agreed Lorenzo had already gone probably looking any guys to hang around.

"Wait until you see Amy" Kat hyped.

"That woman craves attention" I laughed it was true Amy would always get attention. It's not that she craved it so much as she just didn't care if she got it so would wear anything. Sometimes nothing.

"I see her sparkling ass" the reflection of her dress caught my attention when I walked in to the room. Amy was with Noah happily in the corner of the kitchen laughing with a few of the guys I hadn't met. Amy must have felt me watching her as she turned to see me. Her mouth opened letting out a small scream.

"Holy fuck you look amazing" she hyped me. I swear this woman hasn't looked in the mirror. I watched her run over to me I looked to see she wasn't wearing any shoes. She stopped in front of me and Kat.

"This is my fucking best friend" she called out to everyone. I blushed to noticing that there was a lot of guys here that I didn't know. I looked for Lorenzo but couldn't see him.

"You look so good" I told her watching her smile widened at the compliment.

"Who is everyone?" I whispered to the girls they both shrugged

"Noah and Danny both said it doesn't matter what their names are since we shouldn't get close to them" Kat explained I nodded knowing Lorenzo would probably say the same thing.

"Looking handsome" I complimented Noah who came up to us.

"You all look beautiful today" I hugged him back.