"yeoboseyo? (Hello?)" I said to mom on the other line.

"Y/N! WHERE HAVE YOU'VE BEEN I'VE BEEN WORRIED. WHERE ARE YOU NOW?" mom said angrily while shouting. Mom sounded really angry at me which made me scared to answer mom.

"relax mom I am at the donut store with Vanesa" I said to mom calming her down.

"ok good, I am gonna buy you a make up set. But if you will not come here then I will go home ok darling?" mom said finally in a calm voice.

"ok mom and I think I can't come there on time so I think you should go home first." I said to mom checking on Vanesa if she is still inside the donut store luckily she is still there watching me answering the phone call while eating donuts.

"ok then I will go home first. Bye darling have fun with Vanesa" mom said.

"you too mom, bye" I said to mom then ended the phone call.

I went to Vanesa then sit at there chair.

"sooo who was it? is it your boyfriend?" Vanesa said teasingly at me which made me giggled.

"Vanesa its not my boyfriend, its my mom, and you know that I dont have time for boys right?" I said to Vanesa while grabbing a chocolate glaze donut.

"ok......" Vanesa said disapointedly.

"Vanesa why a disapointed look?" I ask Vanesa worriedly, I wonder what she was worried about.

"its because you promise...." Vanesa said looking down at the table while playing with her nails.

"what promise?" I ask Vanesa then ate a piece of donut.

"you know the promise to........ To....... To find a boyfriend" Vanesa said looking at me disapointed. Oh no I totally forgot about that promise. I kinda felt bad because I didn't did our promise.

"oh that promise, I'm sorry Vanesa if I didn't did our promise" I said to Vanesa looking at the ground disapointed by myself. I was really disapointed at myself because I didn't did our promise.

"its ok y/n" she said showing me her fake smile. I know that she is very disapointed at me.

"but did you really found a boyfriend?" I said to Vanesa hoping she will answer.

"no but I hope you did" Vanesa answered.

We did a lot of talking. But I suddenly said Jimin's name when we we're talking about crushes which she got curious then she started to fangirl.

"ohhhhhh, who is this Jimin you are talking about?" Vanesa ask me teasingly.

"he's my classmate, also my seatmate" I said to Vanesa shyly while hiding the redness in my cheeks. I cant believe that I said that.

"and your crush?" Vanesa said teasing me which I look at her with my red cheeks.

"fine fine, he is my crush" I said to her while smiling and thinking of Jimins cute little face. Thinking of him makes me miss him.

"so does this Jimin of yours have a crush on you?" Vanesa said to me that made me realise that Jimin will never like me because he is a playboy and I am a nerd. Vanesa thought that I was famous in a new school but I am not. Instead I became a nerd.

"I-I don't know" I said to Vanesa looking at the ground sadly.

"ok" Vanesa said worriedly at me.

"look Vanesa I need to tell you something, but promise me you won't freak out, ok?" I told Vanesa which she immediately noded.

"I am not the same person you new when we were still at the same school" I said to Vanesa looking at her seriously.

"HAHAHA, so you mean you are not y/n?" Vanesa told me while laughing out loud which made the whole people at the donut store look at Vanesa. I know she wont believe it.

"Vanesa I am serious......I change......... I am not the same person you knew....... I change since I move to a new school.... Vanesa I was known as a nerd in schoool... And everyone knows it..." I said to Vanesa looking at the ground. I can already feel my watery eyes ready to come out.

"so you mean you are known as a nerd in school?" Vanesa said looking at me with a disapointed look. I didn't want to speak so I just nod at her question as an answer.

"if thats so I am gonna move to your school" Vanesa said which made me shock. I am so happy to have her as my bestfriend.

"really you would do that?" I said to Vanesa wiping the tears that is left in my eyes.

"yes anything for my bff" Vanesa said happily.

"thank you" I said to Vanesa really happy that we can be schoolmates again.

"your welcome, by the way I thought you had a crush on Chanyeol" Vanesa said to me.

"oh Chanyeol oppa, I do but it was a long time ago." I said to Vanesa which she immediately noded.

Next Chapter--