009. || restituire~ payback.

Start from the beginning

yeah i was planning on it

okay bet text me when you're here.

will do see you soon

okay bye love

bye honey

i finished my makeup and got dressed wearing black leggings and a red cropped sweatshirt.

when i was completely done i went downstairs and grabbed my keys and left.

"bye mami!" i yelled and got into my car.  i texted kairi to send alejandro's address and texted alex to tell her i was on the way.

after i picked up alex and got us something to drink we finally arrived at alejandro's house.

"ring the doorbell." alex said. "i'm getting there" i laughed behind her.

the door opened and mattia opened the door as he saw me he gave me a dirty look.

"what's up alex." was all he said.

rude but whatever i thought to myself. alex and i introduced ourselves to alejandro's mom

"it's nice to meet you girls. mattia can show you where the rest of the boys are." she smiled. "it's nice to meet you too, thank you." i said and followed mattia.

"the rest of the bitches are here unfortunately." mattia yelled. "jordyn!" alvaro shouted. "varo!" i yelled back

we hugged each other and laughed. "gross." someone said. "hey we have a special relationship." i said.

"oh um jordyn, this is jenna. i'm not sure if you've met her or not." alejandro said. "i haven't met her but definitely heard of her and things about her." i said.

"watch it." mattia said. i looked at him while he was looking at me clenching his jaw. "god will you chill out for one second jesus tia." i said.

"nice to meet you jenna, i'm jordyn." i introduced. "i know, heard of you since yesterday." she said. "i'm sorry?" "oh you know, the things you did with mattia that night of the party." she smirked.

"what are you talking about?" i asked. "jenna don't start." alejandro said.

"zip it ale" she snapped. "oh come on jordyn, you really have everyone wrapped around your finger don't you." mattia said. "oh i know what this is about." i laughed.

"you're mad that i won't get with you." i said. "he's dating me." jenna said. "again?" kairi asked. "we never broke up stupid." she said to kairi.

"anyway, what are we gonna do?" i asked. "i'm excuse me , who said i was done." she said. "i did." i smiled at her and attempted to walk away but of course mattia was right behind me.

"uh move." i said. "uh no" he mocked me and turned me back around. "jordyn , we both know that you have been lying to half the people in this room." she said.

"what? no i haven't." i said. "you kissed me the night of the party." mattia said. "what the hell are you saying mattia, we never kissed." i argued looking at him

"jordyn is this true?" alejandro asked. "no it's not, what i told you is true." i said. "she's lying look what she sent me" mattia said.

jordynmartinez

has anyone told you you're a great kisser?

yeah, you liked that didn't you.

who wouldn't 😅

haha, you're not wrong 😏

ohh getting cocky there i see😯

seen.

"this conversation is fake, you can't possibly believe that!" i said.
everyone looked at me with blank faces not knowing what they were thinking.

"alex? don't you believe me?" i asked. "well, they look pretty real to me jordyn." she said. "alex.." i said quietly.

i cant believe they actually believe them.

"mattia. you and i both know exactly what happened in that bathroom. you tried making a move on me and i walked out. if this is about me calling you out, but sometimes the truth hurts. i actually considered you as my friend but now i know the real you." i said.

i wanted to go on but my emotions were getting in the way.

"i'm gonna go, and i don't want any of you to both talking to me, and you know i was finally getting comfortable and getting all that shyness and quietness out of my system but you've ruined it." i said and walked out.

i left his house and got into my car and drove away, i couldn't go home now, i didn't want to tell my mom what was happening she would kill me.

but i knew exactly where i needed to go.