》18

When Hana awoke it was way too early and she had only gotten a few hours of sleep before she felt the need to have a drink of water

She was disoriented when she woke up and quickly realised she was in the confines of Mark's room. A crease in her forehead along with the realisation set in and she quickly got up from the bed and hurried out of the room.

She walked into the living room to see Mark fast asleep on the sofa and she couldn't help but feel her heart tug in sadness and sadly happiness too?

He let her sleep in his bed while he slept out here...it probably didn't mean much anyway.

Hana hesitantly stuck her hand out, nudging his shoulder slightly, and again and again.

"Mark, hey Mark wake up." She whispered, watching as the boy hummed deeply, rasp that vibrated off his chest.

"Your back is going to hurt, sleep in your bed please."
It took him a second to reconcile with the living reality.
"Hm 's fine." He mumbled out voice coaxed with sleep as he made no effort to move.

Hana sighed but didn't give up.
"Please go sleep in your bed, Seojun would kill me if you can't dance tomorrow."
"What 'bout you?"

Hana glanced at the clock before she spoke.
"I need to go School."

Mark didn't reply for a moment, feeling to exhausted to even get up but eventually he did and he sat on the edge of the sofa- trying to wake himself up.

Hana watched as the older boy stood up and began walking towards his room as he stretched his back.

"Have fun at school."

His voice raspy from being asleep and he lacked enthusiasm as he walked into his room.

"You too."

Wait what?

You too?? What an idiot

At least his door already shut by the time she said it but she mentally cursed at her awkwardness.

If only he knew what he did to her.