》3

Hana groaned in frustration as she dragged herself into the dorms, her brother dropping her off before rushing to a meeting

"Hey what's up?" Jeno asked as the girl seemed down. She shrugged and dropped her bag on the floor.
"Tired."

"You should get some sleep, here you can crash on the sofa!" Jeno offered, pointing to the blanket and she thankfully nodded, rubbing her eyes.
"Thanks Jeno."
"It's Jeno Oppa but I'll let it slide." He smiled as she layed down and closed her eyes, hearing his feet patter away.

Hana sighed at the barely audible chattering from the bedrooms, wondering if Mark was even interested that she was at the dorms.

Probably not and she shook away the thoughts of him, drifting off into a sleep.

It had been an hour or two that passed since the girl fell into a slumber on the comfortable couch and the boys had filtered out of their rooms, heading over to the kitchen to eat.

Jisung's eyes fell to a familiar school bag on the floor and his face lit up.
"Hana is here?"
Jeno nodded, shoving a spoonful of food in his mouth.
"Sleeping on the sofa."

Renjun's brows knitted together and he smacked Jeno on the arm, making the poor joy jolt.
"You should have told her to sleep in one of our beds, her back is going to hurt idiot." Renjun lectured and Jeno looked over at the sofa, unable to see the girl due to the position they were in.

"Go put her on Hyuck's bed."
"Hey!"
"She's your best friend." Renjun fired back and Donghyuck couldn't even argue with it.

Jeno groaned. "I just started eating!"
Just as he said that, a figure walked through to the kitchen and Jeno immediately held his hand at Mark before he sat down.

"Hyung, can you put Hana on Donghyuck's bed, she's sleeping on the sofa." Jeno asked with a pleading look and the older boy turned towards the living room before back to the boys.

"Okay." Mark said with a shrug, walking over to the living room and now being able to see the girl who slept soundly on the sofa.

His eyes fell to her face, only briefly before he pulled back the blanket and leaned down.

His arms carefully snaked around her neck and under her knees, hoisting her up which made her stir slightly.
She mumbled something incoherent and fell deeper into his chest and embrace as he carefully began walking towards the rooms.

Luckily she was quite a small girl, easy to carry which made things a lot more convenient. Reaching Donghyuck's room, his eyes flickered down to the girl who remained asleep, mouth parted slightly and slow breaths of air fell from her nose.

Her dark, long eyelashes casted over her and sleepy flushed cheeks slightly squished by his chest.
Donghyuck's bed wasn't a mess for once, allowing Mark to easily lower the girl onto the bed, hovering over her as he removed her arms from him without waking her up.

When she was on the bed, she turned around on her side and her hand latched around his index finger.
"Dad don't leave please," she mumbled out, more like a cry as her eyebrows furrowed.

Mark paused, eyes wandering over to the girl wondering what to do as it looked as though she was having a nightmare. He waited for a few seconds.

After not hearing anything else, he let out a sigh and gently removed his hand away from hers, pulling the duvet over her body and walking towards the door.

Mark flicked off the light and exited the room without a second glance.