Fifteen

When Beomgyu woke up, ryujin was already ready

When Beomgyu woke up, ryujin was already ready. Since she slept with what she wore to school, Ryujin didn't even bother changing. "Ryu, you're up." Beomgyu said sleepily. Ryujin nodded, "yeah. I'm gonna head to school now. I'm sorry i used the kitchen without your permission but food is ready on the table. Again, sorry for being a burden. I'll leave now, thank you beom." She said.

"Look.. we need to talk-" beomgyu tried to say but he was interrupted by ryujin. "There's nothing to talk about." She said and walked towards the sleeping daejung, pecking his forehead, "take good care of daejung, beom. I saw how you both slept last night. You'll be a great father." She said.

"I'll visit him everyday." Ryujin continued. "I hope your girlfriend doesn't get angry." She finished before walking out the door, closing it behind her.

By the time Beomgyu was ready, daejung woke up, "g-good morning, hyung.. where's nuna?" He asked sleepily while rubbing his eyes. "Nuna is at school, baby. Hyung is also going to leave for school." Beomgyu explained. But then it hit him, he can't leave daejung alone.

As if daejung read his mind, he said "don't worry hyung. I can be alone. I be good boy. Promise!" He said cheerfully."

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

For the whole day, Ryujin tried her best to avoid beomgyu. Beomgyu was dying to tell ryujin the truth, but every time he would approach her, haewon would be there.

"Oppaaa~~~" A voice said from behind Beomgyu. Of course. It was Haewon.

Ryujin saw this happening and turned her back away.

Beomgyu was about to stop her before-

"Stop it! Let that freak be! You have me!" Haewon shot a disgusting glare towards Ryujin.

"Shut up." Beomgyu said.

"Excuse me?"

"Shut up!"

"But oppa~~ Don't you love me??" Haewon asked faking a cry with hopes that Beomgyu will feel bad.

"I SAID SHUT UP!! No! I don't love you, and I never will! So quit dreaming and find someone else!!" Beomgyu yelled. "This is your fault. ITS YOUR FAULT THAT IM IN THIS SITUATION!!" He yelled, scaring haewon.

By that point, everyone was staring. "You know what, burn in hell, bitch." Beomgyu scoffed.

With this, Haewon had tears in her eyes- no. Fake tears. She wanted to be with Beomgyu because of his money and popularity.

Slap.

"I HATE YOU!" Haewon screamed after slapping Beomgyu. "I hate you more. Now leave. GET AWAY FROM MY SIGHT. I DONT WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!" Beomgyu yelled.

Beomgyu pushed the female away before running for Ryujin.

But she was no where to be found.

"If you don't know where to find me, I'll be at the rooftop." He remembered Ryujin said.

Beomgyu ran.

He ran as fast as his legs can take him. Up 5 sets of stairs. He was tired, but it doesn't matter.

He burst the rooftop door open.

There she was Ryujin. Standing on the railing, about to jump.

"RYUJIN NO!!" Beomgyu yelled.

"I love you, Gyu.. you know that right? I cannot handle this anymore. First my parents, then my sister, and now you. Everyone leaves me Beom.." Ryujin said with tears in her eyes.

Ryujin was so close to jumping before she felt an arm around her waist.

"Dont leave me.. please? I cannot live without you.."

A/N: the old chap was so bad omg this one is fully edited :)