Five

The days go by and Ryujin never felt happier

The days go by and Ryujin never felt happier. It's been a while since she laughed, smiled, and genuinely feel happy. And it is all because of Beomgyu. "What is going on?" She asked herself.

The butterflies in her stomach are going wild. It isn't even butterflies anymore. It's the whole damn zoo. Smiling in happiness as she woke up from her sleep, Ryujin felt the need to dress really nicely to impress Beomgyu. After all, he's her boyfriend.

"What is going on with me?" She asked herself as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. "Don't i hate him? Why am i so excited to see him??" She thought to herself.

Shrugging off her feelings, Ryujin walked outside to where Beomgyu was waiting for her. "Did you wait long?" She asked. "No. I just got here." Beomgyu lied. In reality, he was so excited to see her that he came an hour before Ryujin woke up.

I know right, A for effort lmao

"Oh alright then! Let's go?" She asked, taking his hand. Beomgyu unconsciously blushed as he felt the change in the female. "Doesn't she hate me?" He asked himself. "This is just for the bet, right?" Beomgyu thought to himself. "Is she finally playing along in the bet?"

Completely ignoring all the dirty looks from the girls, Ryujin skipped happily to her locker, parting ways with Beomgyu as his locker was in another hallway.

As she was taking her books from the locker, she felt eyes sending daggers to her. It was Haewon. The same girl who tried to threaten her. "Didn't i say to stay away from Beomgyu oppa??" Haewon approached Ryujin.

"And didn't i say i'll not follow?" Ryujin scoffed. Haewon groaned, "ugh!! i told you, you'll regret this, shin!!"

"And i told you you'll regret it if you mess with me." Ryujin said coolly. "Uno reverse card, bitch." She smirked, pulling out a yellow card from her pocket. An uno reverse card.

With face as red as a tomato from anger, Haewon stormed off with her friends after giving Ryujin one last glare.

"What an antagonist." Ryujin snorted before minding her own business. With her reputation, she is basically untouchable. Whoever messes with her is digging their own grave.

But Haewon is another story. She just won't stop trying, you know?

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

The whole day, Ryujin has compliment showers from Beomgyu that'll make her blush furiously. Beomgyu noticed this and it increased his motives and intention. After all, he finds the blushing ryujin very cute.

Ryujin has to put up with Beomgyu and his cringy pick up lines. Like one time, Ryujin just finished PE class and beomgyu approached her. he said "Are you sure you're not tired? You've been running through my mind all day."

And another time Ryujin had complimented his new shirt and he said "You know what this shirt is made of? Boyfriend material."

Just thinking about it made her cringe, and blush at the same time. What did she do in her past life to deserve someone as as good as Choi Beomgyu?

As school ended, Beomgyu caught up to her and called her name, "Ryujin! Flower! Wait!!"

"Can you please stop assuming my specie? Now what do you want?" Ryujin asked with her brows raised. "Can I follow you home? Cause my parents always told me to follow my dreams." Beomgyu winked.

"Oh my god please stop." Ryujin covered her blushing face with her palms as she looked down.

"Never." Beomgyu smiled.

♪───☆彡★彡───♪

A/N: uwu i want to thank google for the pick up lines. I am cringing rn uwu. I edited this chapter 100% because the old one was so bad!! I had to rewrite this. I hope u liked it :)

 I hope u liked it :)