Ten

6 months later

6 months later..
Beomgyu was visiting Ryujin in the hospital. It was the 17 Of April, her birthday.

"Happy birthday, Ryu.. God i miss you so much.. please wake up soon.." he said as he caressed Ryujin's head.

Through all these time Ryujin was in a coma, Beomgyu has acted differently in school. He used to be a heartrob, but always act cute and nice towards others. Now he just breaks girls's hearts with no care in the world.

Suddenly..

"Beom..?"

A week voice escaped Ryujin's mouth.

"OH MY GOSH, RYU!? ARE YOU REALLY AWAKE, LOVE!??" Beomgyu exclaimed eyes welding up with tears.

Ryujin gave him a slight nod. "How long have I been out for?" She asked.

"Half a year, flower.. half a year.." Beomgyu sighed as he held Ryujin's hand.

"Stay here, I'll get the doctor!" Beomgyu exclaimed happily.

Ryujin slightly chuckled, "Not like I can go anywhere.."

Beomgyu just smiled. He missed her. He missed his Ryujin.

He wanted to be with her.

After going through some therapy, Ryujin was finally discharged, and was able to go home.

They have to move to another school because their old one was ruined.

Thankfully, Ryujin didn't have to redo a year, because she is very smart.

Only Beomgyu knows she is awake.

Ryujin checked ITZY's Instagram story, and saw that they're hanging out in a nearby cafe.

She then decided to go there.

Ryujin ordered an Ice Americano before walking towards her friends. None of them noticed her because their back was facing her.

All except Yeji.

Yeji stood there with her mouth agape, and wide eyes.

"R-Ryu.." she mumbled, but not loud enough for her friends to notice. "Did you say anything, eonni?" Chaeryeong asked.

Yeji's eyes weld up in tears.

"Hey guys.. Did you miss me?" Ryujin said from behind them.

Lia, Chaeryeong, and Yuna stood there frozen.

They Recognize that voice more than anything. They couldn't believe it. She's back.

Ryujin is back..