Eleven

The four stands in front of ryujin, jaw wide open

The four stands in front of ryujin, jaw wide open. No one could speak a word. Ever since the coma, her friends visits her every single day in the hospital. However, for the past few weeks they haven't been able to visit her since they are very busy. Whenever they're in the hospital, the hospital would always say she has no signs of waking up.

Seconds turned to minutes and all five unconsciously has tears rolling down their cheeks. After a jaw dropping five minutes, finally someone spoke up.

"R-Ryu.. is that really you? A-am i s-seeing t-things?" Chaeryeong gasped as she pinched herself. Chaeryeong looked around to the other 3 that all has their jaw dropped. Judging by their reaction, she is definitely not seeing things.

Ryujin nodded slightly and smiled warmly, "I'm back." she choked out from her tears. Not wasting any time, all 4 of the girls ran towards ryujin and engulfed her in group hug.

Her friends embraced her in a warm hug as they cried tears of joy, completely catching the attention of everyone in the cafe. Some are cooing, some are annoyed, some are recording, and there's this one dude with a piece of tissue, crying as he watched the drama unfold in front of him.

"We missed you.." they sobbed.

"I miss you too.." ryujin replied.

"W-when did you wake up?" Yuna asked. Ryujin sighed, "last week." she smiled. "I went to short therapy and currently still recovering." Ryujin explained. "I'm sorry we weren't able to visit you.." Lia apologized. "We were very busy with school and got barely any sleep." Yeji continued.

"That's okay. You don't have to force yourself." Ryujin reassured.

"How have you guys been?" she asked. "Everything's sad. We had to move school since our old school is very near to the earthquake epicenter, thus it's still being re-built." Yeji explained earning a nod from the others.

"But that doesn't matter. Ryu, you're lucky to be alive. Some people sadly didn't make it.." Lia sighed.

" Lia sighed