Twelve

Beomgyu was popular, but he was very ignorant as well

Beomgyu was popular, but he was very ignorant as well. As a matter of fact, he doesn't acknowledge anyone around him and barely even know the teachers's names or even his classmates.

Do you remember Haewon? That Karen bitchy antagonist i introduced earlier in the story? Well he doesn't even acknowledge her presence nor existence in the school. But that day, it was going to change.

Haewon woke up and got ready for school. She put on a very tight cropped top, with a very tight miniskirt. Of course, this is a rule violation but she didn't care. Haewon has something in mind. That particular something is that she is going to approach Beomgyu that day.

After finding out about the news that Ryujin's awake, haewon wanted to destroy something right there and then. "God, why didn't she just die!?" Haewon cursed. She then thought if ryujin isn't gonna back off, then she'll move forward.

Walking in the school gates, everyone stared at her and her tight outfit in disgust. But of course, haewon being the over-confident bitch that she is, thought they were looking at her in admiration.

She walked through the hallway like she owns the school. Head high, and a smirk on her face with too much makeup.

Spotting Beomgyu in the hallways, Haewon gasped as she ran and hugged his arm. "Oppaaa~~"

Beomgyu was disgusted and yanked his hand back, "What the fuck do you want? And who the fuck are you?" He asked.

In that moment, ryujin walked into the same hallway. Seizing this perfect opportunity, Haewon put on a so called 'cute face' as she did aegyo to Beomgyu.

Hugging Beomgyu's arm tighter she singsonged, "oppa~ that's not how you treat your girlfriend!" She said rather loudly. Making sure Ryujin heard before forcing her lips on to beomgyu. This scene was seen by everyone in the hallway. Some took out their phones to record, and some just looked disgusted.

Then everyone's head turned to a noise in the other end of the hallway. It was Ryujin. She dropped all her books right on the spot as her eyes weld up in tears. Standing there frozen for a couple seconds, she shook her head.

"Ryujin get yourself together! Why are you crying? He's not even your boyfriend!" She cursed under her breath. But that didn't stop the tears from falling out. Seeing that all eyes are on her, Ryujin ran. She ran away, abandoning her books on the ground and ran to wherever her feet takes her.

Haewon has a victory smirked and beomgyu didn't know what to do.

It was at this moment that he knew, he fucked up.