Addict pt. 2

You kept dancing and singing along. Angel, however, was dying from embarrassment. While everyone started humming along except for Vaggie and Husker. But every time you looked at Vaggie you could see her mouth moving.

You smirked and asked teasingly "Vaggie? Are you singing along?" while crossing your arms. Then Vaggie looked at you with shock and blush a bit going "No! Fuck, no!" you clicked your tongue "Mhmm sure..."

When the song finished Alastor, Charlie, Lucifer, and Kaitlyn; who just woke up, applauded. Charlie even whistling and clapping extremely fast. You grabbed her wrists and she just rubbed the back of her head bashfully.

Angel, however, started singing "Hey, how you doing? Well, I'm doing just fine, I lied I'm dying inside..." "Aren't you already dead?" Alastor spoke. You laughed at the little joke and you unplugged your phone.

Charlie then tapped your shoulder and asked "When did he make it? You sang with him, right?" you nodded to Charlie's second question but then you thought about her first then you looked down at Angel.

; Who was lying in his own embarrassed tears. You explained everything and Angel even yelled "I MADE IT YESTERDAY!!! THERE, ARE Y'ALL HAPPY NOW!?!?!" you just pinched your nose and you grabbed one of Angel's arms and pulled him up.

"Don't you remember what you just said to me?" he just nodded and looked away. You pulled him into a hug and you literally yelled: "You said 'never listen to anyone unless it's good' goddammit!"

You wiped away his tears with your thumbs and finished with "Now stop crying like a friggen baby..." He just chuckled and wiped the last of his tears. Charlie then went over and nudged him in the arm nodding in agreement.

"Did you really like it though? I mean I think Vaggie wouldn't but... I just think you're saying that out of pity." you give him a serious yet sad look. But then you remembered "Vaggie! You like his song right!?"

You yelled to Vaggie who was looking away blushing. Then you told Angel "Yeah, I could see her singing along..." "Wha!?" Angel exclaimed. He then looked at Vaggie who just said "Maybe..."

Angel then looked up at you and then raised his arm up. "Pinch me, I think I'm dreaming..." you just glanced at Kaitlyn who had a mess of a bed head. She just shrugged and you look back at Angel.

You put your fingers on his wrist and you pinched. He just winced, sat up, and rubbed his wrist where you pinched him. He then started walking away and you got an idea. "Hey Angel?" he looked back at you.

"You should post your song on Spotify!" he just widened his eyes then rubbed the back of his neck "I... I dunno if I should... I mean people down here can be... Y'now... Asses." you nod and say "Yeah I know. Last time I went out I bumped into this perv."

"But I just showed him my contacts and he left me alone." he raised an eyebrow "Probably because we are in their contacts," Lucifer explained raising his hand with Alastor. You then looked at Angel and nodded.

Angel then got it and inhaled he put his hands together as if he was praying. He then pointed them at me and said "Fine... I'm only posting it if you don't advertise it. I just want people to find out for themselves."

You then said "Yeah... I don't think I need to do that. Spotify will!" you were right about that bit. And in return Angel just sighed unenthusiastically. You then pat him on the back and gave him an encouraging thumbs-up.

He just shrugged and went back into the hallway leaving silence in the room. You, however, wanted to start up a conversation. "So..." you started. "What do you guys wanna do?" you asked around.

Lucifer and Alastor both raised their hands at the exact same time and said in unison "Kill." You just shook your head and you looked at Charlie. She then hummed and thought about it.

She then suggested," How about we go somewhere?" you nodded and you went into the hall to go tell Angel. You knocked on his door and told him about the little trip. He nodded in understanding and said he'll change.

You went into your own room and started changing, yourself. You got the crop top hoodie you bought and some jean shorts. You finished then you closed your closet and walked out the door.

You saw everyone in the lounge just talking in different clothes. Alastor wasn't wearing his coat instead he was wearing what seemed to be his undershirt. It was a red long sleeve shirt with a black cross on the front and back.

He then looked at you and waved, you smiled and waved back at him. You look around to see Angel wearing a pink off sleeve sweater instead of his usual tux and bowtie. And everyone just had a casual outfit in general.

You then heard Charlie clap and announce that she just called the limo and that it should be here anytime now. You waited for about a minute and then... Beep beep! A car horn sounded.

Charlie opened the door and waved gesturing everyone to follow. You all did so and you walked outside to see a fancy limo. You're eyes widened in awe at it. Charlie opened the door and let everyone in.

The interior was red and you sat down between Vaggie and Angel you sat down and felt the soft velvet seating. Across from you were Nifty, Alastor, Husk, Charlie, Cherri, and Kaitlyn. While Lucifer, Vaggie, Blitzo, and company, Sir Pen.

And Angel was beside you, you checked your phone then you laughed when you saw a funny picture in your gallery. It was an old picture when you were still alive. It was you and your family, and all of you were in a goofy picture.

You showed it to Kaitlyn and she laughed too saying, "I remember that! That was when we went to the Philippines right?" you nodded and Angel suddenly asked. "You've been to the Philippines?" you nodded and spoke in Tagalog.

Otherwise known as the native language. You said "Syempre! Paano pa ako makakapagsalita ng Tagalog?" he just widened his eyes and said "You're really multilingual aren't you?" you nodded again and you looked back at your phone.

You then decided to listen to music so you opened Spotify and put on your earphones. You searched for a song then you remembered something. You started searching for 'Addict' then you found it.

It also had an amazing cover. It was Angel outlined in red (The video) you had premium so you just played it. You downloaded it and you listened. You looked down to see something amazing.

You covered your mouth and gasped you then squealed and everyone just looked at you. You then showed Angel and his eyes widened he then covered his mouth and yelled. "No fuckin' way!" Charlie leaned forward bouncing slightly.

She then asked "What is it? What? What!?" you showed her then she smiled and squealed like you. "You already have 150- No 260 million people listening to it! Congrats Angel!" she started clapping accompanied by the others one by one.

Angel just rubbed the back of his neck and said bashfully "Aw, shucks guys! C'mon..." Alastor looked outside the window watching demons and buildings pass by. You then looked at Husk who was just shuffling a deck of cards expertly.

You looked outside and saw the front of a carnival. The limo stopped and Charlie opened the door letting everyone first again. You were the last to step out before Charlie. You looked up at the lights flashing brightly on the entrance.

You just smiled and ran in you heard the others call you but you were too excited. You dashed around looking at everything inside hearing the others chase you. You just wouldn't stop, looks like the kid inside you is coming out again...

AN: OK... So I am back after a long while and sorry for not posting anything I'm just really busy with school stuff. So see you in the next chapter!